Taste like strawberry (Matthew)

A/n: this is very short but enjoy!

"yes we did it!" Matthew shouted "we won!" she squealed. They looked each other with happy expressions and hugged tightly. see they were having their usual friday night game night where they would play video games, eat, and have loads of fun but tonight was different since they were participating in a tournament and as you can see they had just won. He pulled away  and kissed her deeply she kissed back putting down her controller. she got up and sat on his lap, straddling him. He bit her lip asking her to open her mouth for him. she complied, partially parting her lips. He slid his tongue into her mouth, colliding with her own. their tongues were intertwined, locked in a sweet dance only they knew. After a few minutes of making out she pulled away gasping for air, same with him. she pressed her forehead against his, slightly panting. "mmmm..." he hummed "what?" she asked chuckling. "you taste good" he said smiling "what do I taste like?" she asked smiling back at him "you taste like strawberries" he answered which made her laugh. "oh really?" she said grinning a bit "yes, you do" he replied. "well, you taste like gummy worms, so sweet, so delicious~" she stated making him blush.  "come on let's go to bed, you're probably tired" he said looking into her eyes. *yawn* "yeah a little" she replied. he tried to get her off of him, failing miserably. "what are you doing? let's go!" he exclaimed giggling a bit "I don't want to walk. can you carry me Mattie?" she pleaded making a pouty face at him. he froze for a moment, his eyes flashing a rich gold color. he shook his head and let out a sigh before heading to their room. they laid down and cuddled. falling asleep snuggling against each other.