perfectly imperfect (Matthew)

one week full of hell. It was only one week I could do it. It's period week bois. I thankfully had minimal symptoms but still it was hell. My decreased symptoms were a God send. I couldn't imagine what other girls experienced every month. there I lay on the couch curled into myself. damn this hurtsss. "y/n! i'm home, beautiful." pshh! like I looked anywhere near right now. My face was full of zits and pimples, imperfections and flaws. he made his way over to the living room and saw Me. "hey y/n what's wrong?" he sat next to me and wrapped me in his arms. "Nothing" I replied burying my face in his chest. "it's ok i'll make you some cookies and it'll all be fine, beautiful." he said. God he is the personification of adorable. "no i'm not." I uttered. He pushed me and looked at me like I had 3 heads. "YOU are the most beautiful person in the universe!" he exclaimed kissing my forehead. "no i'm not. look at me I have zits and pimples and all of these imper-" he cut me off with his lips colliding with mine. I let out a gasp before closing my eyes and letting myself melt into the kiss. Matthew slowly wrapped his arms around my waist and propped me on his lap. He tugged on the edge of my hoodie which made me pull away. "Ohhh no not today mister not this week." I said while pushing his hand away. "What? Whyyyy?" He replied. "The red sea will flow." I answered chuckling a bit before sitting beside him. "I don't care~" he said trying to set the mood by diving for me. I put my hands on his chest to stop him. "I care. It's going to be torture cleaning that up." I replied looking into those beautiful sapphire eyes which were oddly ringed with gold but I dismissed it as heat of the moment. "Okkkk I give up." He said moving away a bit. I quickly noticed a little dent in his pants which he tried to hide. "I'm sorry...if you want I can you know..." I looked down then I looked up again. "No it's fine it'll go away eventually." He flashed one his goofy infectious smiles that make me smile. Thanks to overflowing hormones my eyes started to water and I wailed like a baby. "I'm sorry matthew! I'm sorry that I-I excited you! And I can't relieve the pressure! I'm just so ugly right now and- mfph!" I was cut off with lips smashing into mine. He pulled away and held my face. "Hey it's okay. It's not your fault and you are not ugly ok? You are unbelievably beautiful! You look like that of Venus and aphrodite. You are absolutely, no doubt about it, gorgeous." He said as he leaned in and pressed his forehead against mine. "I don't deserve you. You're too good to me but that's why I love you so so much, Zecaeru." I replied the tears calmed down but were still rolling down my cheeks. "I love you too." He looked up and kissed my forehead calming me down. We settled for cuddling and watching cheesy chick flicks that make your heart melt but also make you cry. The end.

 The end