~Chapter Two: A New Home~

Izuku...Izuku...Izuku...  

Midoriya just stood there, feeling this dark cloud all over his entire body, however, he was able to see what was in front of him. As the dark smoke finally cleared, he noticed that he was now inside his own apartment. 

'How did I get here?' He thought. He looked toward the kitchen area and saw his mother preparing something to eat for them.

'Mom,' Just as he was about to walk up to her, he sees that same zombie heading towards her. 

"MOM!!!!" He screamed, but she couldn't hear him. He kept screaming at her hoping that she would somehow finally hear him and escape, but then he began to see his own mother being attacked. He just watches in horror. He wanted to scream, he wanted to kill the zombie, he wanted to go back in time, and tell his last self to go home now while he still has a chance.

"Izuku.." he then sees that the zombie on the floor covered in blood and his own mother with a knife in her hand along with fresh scars and a nasty bite on her.

"Mom." He whimpered. She finally looked at him which terrified him.

"Why didn't you save me, Izuku..." she said to him. "Why..." He then sees her turning into dust and vanishes right in front of his eyes.

"MOM!" Midoriya yelled as he quickly sat up. His heart was beating so fast that he placed his hand over it in case it popped out. He took a few deep breaths while trying to wipe the sweat from his forehead.

"It's just a dream." He told himself. "It was just a dream."

Or a reminder...

"Shut it!" He said as he hit his left side of his head. He looked around and noticed that he wasn't at his usual bedroom. 

'Where am I...' he thought to himself as he looked around this unusual place that he slept in.
'Wait, I remember now..' He took another deep breath, slowly moved the blanket away from him, and looked around some more. He could see the rope over his head, a wooden stool by the other side of the tent, and even his own shirt was hanging on the rope.

'W-when did I...'

He reached out his hand, grabbed his shirt, and puts it on. As he was putting on his shirt, he began to hear a lot of noises outside his tent. He got a little curious so he went up to the opening of the tent and looked through it. He sees so many villagers just walking around the area. Some were hanging out, scouting around the fences, and some even partaking on the chores.

"There's so many people here," he said to himself. "Can't believe there's so many in one place, it looks so peaceful...Almost like it never happened..."

Don't get ahead of yourself, you know that eventually the chaos will happen again...

'Shut it!' He then closed the tent, went back to the mattress and just sat there. 

Why don't you just leave here. They have probably already forgotten about you...

"Stop!" He said as he slapped his head, but his inner thoughts just keep coming.

You're just another mouth to feed... you are helpless as it is... and besides didn't you say that you wanted to die...

'Stop Taunting Me!' He was screaming and fighting on the inside, outside though, he was just sitting there with a blank stare and looking at nothing. He was stuck inside his own world, a world that is filled with self-hatred and guilt, but it was also a mixture of happiness and love.