13: Nanako Meets Sasari

Kusakabe: I'm so glad you're back

Nanako: you overstate it. Have the boys been naughty ?

Kusakabe : they have been good. You raised them well. Oh. It's almost time. I've to go fetch them from school.

Nanako: arigatou.

Kusakabe: don't mention it. It has always been my job.

____________________________________

Gokudera: Nanako. I've got a favour to ask

Nanako : what about? Gokudera-sama

Gokudera : it's about your nii-san actually. We're thinking of busting one of his machinery building.

Nanako : Asaki-nii huh ?

Gokudera: hai. I know this might be asking too much. But... He did , more than once tried to go for your kids.

Nanako : ok.

Gokudera: Really ?

Nanako: um. He betrayed me first. I'll help you. You want to know the layout right ?

Gokudera: more importantly, where the encrypted data is.

Nanako : ah that. I know too.

Gokudera: I honestly didn't think you would agree that quickly.

Nanako sighed " you did your homework didn't you ? I'm not exactly blood siblings with him."

Gokudera: intelligence says you were mostly good with all of your siblings.

Nanako : if only you knew my real status in that family.

Gokudera: used like a pawn ?

Nanako : hey ! Look. You know. Obvious enough with the marriage thing huh ?

Gokudera: you know our boss doesn't treat you that way.

Nanako : that's why I'm grateful to all of you. Time to make dinner. See you.
____________________________________

Miho : Tou-san !! We've got something for you.
(Father)

Kyoya: you three.

Mizo brings the paper bag to the table and pushes it to kyoya " this. We got took it from kaa-san cupboard before we came."
( Mother )

Mino : sshh...secret.

Kyoya opens the paper bag " if your kaa-san finds out, she'll scold you three again. " He pulls out the item inside and realises it's a set of mitten gloves. Adult size.

Miho: each of us have one set !

Mizo : kaa-san made us one each for winter last year. She made this extra pair and never used it !

Mino : we're sure it's yours.

Kyoya: maybe she made it for herself.

Miho : wait... There's more in the bag right?

Kyoya digs to the bottom of the bag and takes out a small, handsewn protective charm , purple in colour.

Mizo : this one too, each of us, one. She made us keep it on us all the time.

Miho: I have yellow. Mizo got red. Mino got green !

Mino : she didn't even keep this on her.

Miho : must be yours !! She made it last, last year.

Kyoya: you three sneaky brats.

Miho ; hehe. Kaa-san loves Tou-san. But she's shy. So we want to help mother !!