Why? (2/2)

Yuki, Tohru and I walked side by side, while arriving at the gravesite. Kyo was slowly behind us, but that's his call.

"Fortunately, the weather cleared up." Yuki comments. "It's been so gray lately."

"I think maybe, it's because mom is happy today." Tohru states. "Besides, she has a few new people to say "hi" to today."

She looks at us, but takes a long glance at Kyo. I know I'm not the only one that notices his sudden moodiness.

"Tohru." Uotani and Hanajima come into sight.

A biker gang jacket? Does Uotani know where we are? And why does Hanajima look like she had just returned from a murderous horror movie?

"What the hell are you two wearing?!" Kyo finally speaks up and shouts what we're all thinking.

"Huh? You got a problem with it or something?" Uotani questions him.

"Yes, I assume my dress is too plain. Is that the problem?" Hanajima also teases, but she wasn't wrong.

"Um, excuse me, but...Isn't that a jacket, worn by biker gangs?" Yuki asks them.

I'm surprised he even knows about it.

"Wow, prince knows his stuff. Yup, this belonged to Tohru's mom, before she passed it on to me." Uotani turns around and shows the back. "It's the esteemed coat, of the Crimson Butterfly."

"Butterfly?" I repeat.

"Yeah. That was my mom's rep name, back when she was still an active member." Tohru tells us.

Hard to believe her mom was in a biker gang.

"The crew's all here, so let's hit the road!" Uotani and Hanajima lead the way.

These girls....possibly more ridiculous than me. That's saying a lot.

We follow them to the grave and arrive at a neat, cleaned up one.

Kyoko Honda

"Did somebody already stop by?" Hanajima asks.

"It must've been my grandpa." Tohru kneels down and picks up a box. "Look, he even brought her favorite food."

"Oh, yeah. That guy." Kyo comments, recalling the weird memories we have of him.

"Is he your mom's dad?" I ask her.

"No. He's my father's father." she tells me.

Wow. He must be a pretty nice guy. Going to your daughter's grave, even if you're not her technical father.

"And, what about your father?" Yuki asks Tohru.

"Oh, he already passed away, but it was when I was little. So I don't remember him too well. He caught a really bad cold one day and died." her response sounded so easy to say.

That's why she's so protective over colds.

The girls went up to the grave more, but I kept my distance with Kyo and Yuki.

They said their prayers and I started to feel a little weird.

"Hm?" I mumble and notice Kyo walking away. I begin to slightly nudge Yuki in the arm, "Hey, Yuki-kun? Has Kyo been acting strange to you lately?"