Difficult

{Kyo's POV}

You've got to be kidding me right now.

Right when I start to feel better, this guy shows up.

"Welcome home." Shigure greets us at the door, as we walk up. "Who may this be?"

"I'm Boku Beppu. Might know me as, a friend of Reo." the prick introduces himself.

"Colleague." Reo clears up and pushes her way inside.

Glad to know, she doesn't enjoy him here either.

"Hm, Reo hasn't told me anything about her co-workers yet. Nor, did I know she had other friends that doesn't live with her." Shigure teases.

We look back at the girl and she gives us all bad glares.

The next moment, we're all in the living room at the table. Reo purposely sat the furthest away from Boku, which was luckily by the TV and me.

"May I ask, where the bathroom is?" Boku questions.

"No." Reo tells him, just before I can.

"It's down the hall, first door on your right." Tohru answers him.

He gets up and finally leaves the room. I can tell Reo tenses up a little bit and I see her glancing at Tohru.

"Reo, I hope you cleaned the bathroom the other day, like I asked." Shigure reminds her.

"Mhm." she slightly groans and faces the TV.

"Behind the toilet too?" he continues to ask.

"Why do I need to clean back there? Nobody's going to walk into the house just to say "Hey turns out your toilet is dirty." That's flat out stupid! Besides, it's not my fault you can't aim!"

She snapped and carries Shigure off his feet, with one arm.

"This is a lovely house. Although, behind the toilet is slightly dirty. So, I cleaned it, if you don't mind." Boku appeared back into the room.

He stares at the scene and Reo starts to growl.

"You little-!" she jumps at him, but I catch her, by her torso in mid-air.

"Oh, I'm sorry. Should I not have?" Boku awkwardly asks and fixes the collar around his shirt.

"No, it's okay. Thank you." Yuki tells him.

I bring Reo down next to me and keep her grounded with my arms.

"You need to chill out." I whisper to her.

She breaks out of my hold, but stays by my side.

"Don't talk about me being chill. I know how to be chill. You think I don't know how to be chill? I do, I know how to be chill." she quietly rambles.

"Dinner should be ready soon." Tohru announces and Boku stands up.

"Allow me to set the table." He offers a hand.

"Don't be silly, you're the guest. Reo, you set the table." Shigure orders Reo.

"No." Reo gave a strict answer and got up. I tried to hold her back, but she was too quick to break loose. "Don't touch me."

We let her go, as Boku came back into the room with bowls.

"Where did Reo go?" he asks us.

"I'll go get her." I say and stand up.

"Give her time. She isn't in the best mood right now." Shigure tells me and Tohru comes in with food. "So, how was the cemetery?"

"Is that really an appropriate question?" Yuki mumbles.

Honestly, who asks about their time at someone else's gravesite?

"It was nice and fun. We had a picnic and the weather was beautiful. Plus, Mom was happy." Tohru answers.

We silently start eating, but I can't get the image of Reo and him together, out of my head.

"Mom? Don't you mean the one dead?" Boku asks.

We all look at him with wide eyes.

"What did you just say?" I slowly get over and feel to kick him in the mouth.

"How could your dead mother feel happy, if she's...you know, dead?" his stupidity made me feel angrier than how I am with Yuki.

"Damn you!" I charge at him but Yuki moves him out of the way.

"I suggest you leave, bye now." Yuki finally, kicks him out of the house.

Thank you, for once you made yourself useful.

"I'm terribly sorry Tohru." Shigure comforts her.

She had her knees clenched into her chest and looked like tears were forming. I couldn't imagine what she's feeling.

"N-No. It's okay. It's okay." she assures herself and gets up. "I think I want to sleep a little early tonight, if that's okay."

"Do as you please, Miss Honda. We can clean up for you." Yuki helps her upstairs and the two are out of sight.

That Boku guy really is something.

"Kyo, go give this to the hothead." Shigure orders me and hands me a bowl of dinner. "She needs to eat."

I rush up to the roof, where I expected Reo to be, like always. It's like her go-to spot.

When I get up there, I guess she didn't hear me.
She was laying on her back and staring at the sky.

I walk over and realize she wasn't looking at the stars, this idiot was sleeping.

"Hey, wake up. You're gonna catch a cold." I place the food down, next to her and sit by her side.

Reo mumbled some words and turned towards me.

I take the time and notice her features.

Her hair wasn't too long, probably as long as Kagura's. She had a really pretty face, doesn't have flaws. Her-

I snap out of my thoughts when she starts choking me with one hand.

"What?" her voice wasn't soft either.

"R-Reo. I ca-can't....breath." I gasp out and try to remove her hand.

My oxygen was slowly running out and her grip got harder. I hate Dark Reo sometimes.

She finally releases and I gasp for air. Damn, she has such a grip.

"I'm sorry. I let my emotions get ahold of me." she states.

Honestly, her voice sounds so different when she's in a bad mood. I hate it so much. I don't know why.

"Hey, quit being like that. He left." I lightly smack her head and bring the food towards her. "Eat dinner."

"Why." she pushes the plate away.

"Hmm...cause I hate it when you don't smile or be sarcastic. It doesn't feel right." I admit.

She still didn't seem to care and just pulled her knees to her chest. I can never read this girl.

"Whatever." she starts eating the food, a lot slower than usual. "Thank you."

She unexpectedly placed her hand on my mine and rests her forehead on her other. She looked really tired.

"For what?"

"I'm very difficult to deal with, so thank you for being there for me."