1 | Do Some Things Ever Change?

THUD. THUD. THUD.

After being chased by the rock giants, the young Prince tried to catch his breath while leaning his left hand on a birch tree. He looked up and saw the cheeky smile plastered on her face. She opens her mouth and then her dark eyebrows arched.

"Prince Agnarr, what is your favourite magical being?" Young Iduna asked curiously.

"I'm going to have to say the trolls because they are interpreted in many different ways such as short, creepy-looking creatures that steal your goods or humongous creatures that hunt you down for food," Young Agnarr explained. "However, back home, there are rocks disguised as trolls who have mysterious magic I have yet to know."

"You're all into so ugly, underground creatures. You are always stuck in your books Prince Agnarr. Have you ever heard of Jack Frost?" Iduna chimed. "He's cunning and nips your nose with frost and brings winter all over the world!" She poked his nose, giggled, and ran away.

His eyes crossed-eyed for a millisecond.

"Oh! Iduna!" Agnarr replied. "You are going to regret this! I am coming forth to bestow a curse upon thee!" His arms were outstretched, and he wriggled his fingertips as he was ready to tickle her.

She fell back on a pile of orange and yellow leaves, dramatically with her backhand on her forehead. Pretending she was hit by his icy magic, Iduna groaned in agony. Always the little trickster she was.

This was the past. The memories of her mother and father in their teenaged years. It was weird seeing them as they were because she only remembered them looking at her concerned all the time about her powers. They were focused on her powers - a lot. It seems that her father knew less magic before he met his true love - as Anna would call it - due to King Runeard despising magic.

Elsa smiled at the two figures prancing around the old Enchanted Forest. She swears that her favourite memories were her parents'. From the moment they met; to the mischief in the woods; to the secrets they had to keep to themselves; and to their newly made family.

Still in awe, she now begins to understand more about how similar they felt when she was isolated and kept hidden from the world. Her mother was a Northuldran and she had to keep her heritage a secret while she was in Arendelle with her father. Arendellians were devastated when King Runeard and his men were trapped in the Enchanted Forest and a lot blamed the Northuldran people. Even her father had to keep secrets from her grandfather like going out to see the trolls because Queen Rita died, and he wanted to know more about their interactions with his mother.

It has been seven months since she became the Fifth Spirit and the Guardian of the Enchanted Forest. The elements of air, fire, water, and earth were balanced, although Bruni had a few schemes of mini fires during her reign. She kind of missed being queen of Arendelle. It was her birthplace and many major events occurred there. Many that changed her for the better. However, sometimes, a little guilt springs up from time to time. She was not able to last long as a queen and a sister.

Anna and Elsa had their weekly Friday night charades, but it was never the same. She missed those simple days. She missed helping the citizens to do the tidying up after a festival. Another thing she missed was using her powers for her own reasons. With tons of ice in demand and protecting the forest, she never got to express as much as she wanted to. From her ice palace, to sneezing out life to mini snowmen, to lifting huge ice blocks to make her way to the centre of Ahtohallan and now just freezing some fish?