7 | Visions

"Jack, quit hitting on her. It's embarrassing. We've got a mission," Bunny teased. He hit his paws hard on Jack's shoulder.

Swiftly letting go of her hand after a good thirty seconds, he scratched the back of his neck. Jack looks down, shoving his hands into the double pockets of his hoodie.

"So, we've asked your little friends already if their master was available, but it seems to me he's off-duty," Jack stated. "Or should I say: stoned?" He winks at Bunny, who returned a glare.

"Usually he pops out of nowhere whenever he can sense danger," Elsa replied. She crossed her arms. "I'm sure if you three are here, he's definitely coming out of his hole."

He managed to glance at her eyes. They were crystal-like and had a sense of mystery. If Jack blinked at that moment, he would have missed the purple diamond on her iris.

Suddenly, a rumble was felt underneath the ground. The trolls parted their way for one that tucked and rolled into the centre of the commotion. Out popped a huge nose and rock-troll body being held by a grass veil. He smelt like moss just the same as the others. However, there was a high sense of authority in this troll due to his collection of crystals and other items around his neck. Well, if he had one, Jack thought.

"Grand Pabbie!" Elsa beamed. She whispered to Jack, "See? I told you when he senses danger, he's wide awake." The ice queen clears her throat. "So, what's the trouble now? Is it the Spirits? Me again? Is Arendelle in danger?"

For a woman with ice powers, she worries quite a lot, Jack thought. From what he recalled from Olaf, she was the queen of Arendelle before. Somehow, on her journey to discover herself, she became an entitled Fifth Spirit. Whatever that meant. Nonetheless, she knew the reigning troll and Elsa was going to help them on their mission.

The Guardians came to the Valley of the Living Rock because the necklace Tooth gave them was glowing. It shone like the Aurora Borealis. Green and purple streaks danced around the tiny glass-paned diamond. It was their signal. Turning into earthy tones, Sandy suggested to go down from Miner's Mountain. He knows his past geography until now. Sandy has been a Guardian for many centuries. Longer than him and apparently longer than Manny.

Come to think of it, how long has he been a Guardian? No. He was always a Guardian. Everyone believed in him. Jack is Jack Frost. He wasn't anything before that. Jamie was his first believer. Something does not add up.

"Oh, Elsa. I know when you're here, there must be something going on. Never a dull moment with you," the master troll said. His eyes grew with sombreness. Even though small, he was a strict guy.

Size doesn't matter. Jack giggled to himself. But he looked so adorable angry! I wonder how she puts up with him.

He bit his lip to restrain himself from another burst. Jack along with Sandy and Bunny all listened out for what the troll had to say. While Sandy was taking notes on his conjured paper and quill, Bunny perked up his giant elongated ears.

They saw Elsa knelt on the floor to her knees to get in the same level as Grand Pabbie. The troll reached out his short stony hands. Elsa took them in.