6 | Myths?

Squinting her eyes from the cowering sun, Elsa wakes up. She removes the sleep on her eyes with the back of her sleeves. Then, turning to her left side to avoid the light, she hugged herself. She thinks and thinks some more. Did she successfully find Olaf? Or, was this all a dream? There were two versions of the dream. So, she guessed they were split into two.

Both dreams had her searching for Olaf. One ended with a wolf and the other ended with her collapsing into a deep sleep. Either the Sandman was confusing her, or she was messed with her timelines.

Elsa sighs and pushes herself up. Hops off the queen-sized bed by bum-shuffling to the edge, she gained her balance. The Fifth Spirit stretches her arms as far as she could, hoping to get an inch taller than her younger sister.

A soft thump. Sir Bjorgenjorgen fell off the bed again. She carefully picked him up and placed him on top of bed frame. Elsa smiles to herself.

He was a good listener...

"Another day in Arendelle," she said. Elsa gave herself two minutes to realise that. "Oh, no. I've stayed too long. What if there's trouble with the spirits?"

Still in her nightgown, she dashed through the doors. Each corridor, she swifts from left to right. Her eyes darted at each corner. She could see pass her eyes some of the maids and butlers eyeing on her. Gerda was concerned for the former queen. Kai furrowed his eyebrows as well.

Where could Anna be? Where could she be?

On her final turn, she nearly tripped on someone smaller than her. Someone small, round and made of snow.

"Olaf?" Elsa gasped. "H-how, when did you..."

Olaf raises his head with his two twig arms. His pupils dilated. Before he could talk, he chuckled. "H-hi Elsa! They're making cookies!"

He let out a hand, while Elsa gladly took it. She sighed of relief. Olaf's back, safe and all in one piece. She'll give the cookies a chance.

She heard humming as she entered the kitchen. Anna was whisking cookie dough into a bowl with her tongue stuck out. Carrying a sack of flour to the side, Kristoff whistles after putting it aside. He claps the flour off and gives a peck on Anna's cheek.

"You're doing great, babe," Kristoff complimented his fiancée.

Anna put the whisk down on the table and returned a hug. She let go and their eyes stared romantically. He leaned in with his eyes closed. Noticing Elsa and Olaf behind him, she stopped him by putting two fingers on his lips. Kristoff frowned. Quickly, she kissed him on the lips, leaving him in shock.

She waved at her sister and Olaf. "Hey Elsa, so nice of you to join us. I see you're back and well with Olaf." Anna laughs. "I can't believe he was in Ahtohallan! No wonder it took us a while. It probably took Olaf ages walking around and we went on opposite sides..."