•3•

The next morning when I woke up, I could hear little chuckles from Ez. I smiled at the thought of him playing with little Ezekiel. I sighed getting up from bed and changing into some shorts and a tank top. I exited the room to find that Ez was making breakfast as our son colored on the table.

"Morning" I smiled.

"Morning mama" Little Ez smiled.

I smiled kissing his head then approaching Ez with a smile as I grabbed a cup of coffee.

"You sleep okay?" Ez smiled.

"Yeah I did, what about you?" I smiled.

"Really good, you hungry?" Ez smiled.

"Starving" I laughed.

As he winked at me, he put some eggs and bacon on a plate for all of us. Sitting it on the table and coming to sit with us, his hand rubbing my thigh quickly making me nervous. After we ate I began washing dishes in silence as Ez entered the room.

"Gonna head out to the Clubhouse, you gonna stop by?" Ez asked softly.

"Yeah well go by later with lunch for you boys" I smiled.

"Alright" Ez said walking towards me.

I stopped turning around to look at him as he stroked my cheek softly.

"I'll see you soon" He smiled kissing my forehead.

I listened to the door shut, and his bike pull out of the driveway. I sighed to myself, why did I kiss him? Why was i being vulnerable and getting sucked back in? So many questions i asked myself yet i wasn't sure as to why i did what i did last night. I sighed and began making lunch for the Guys deciding on some of my homemade baked chicken.

After a few hours I packed up the car and buckled in Little Ezekiel and pulled out of the house. The car ride was silent as Ezekiel took a little nap, I pulled into the yard parking the car. Angel smiled approaching me quickly.

"Hey!" Angel smiled embracing me.

"Hey you, where is everyone?" I smiled.

"Here and there, heard Ez kissed you!" He laughed.

"Who told you that!" I blushed shoving him.

"Knew it, I was guessing and as red as you are shit he did!" Angel smirked.

Just then Ez came walking across the lot  with a smile, Angel laughing as I swatted his chest again.

"Hey" Ez smiled.

"Hi, we came to visit made lunch" I smiled.

"Let me help you with that" Angel said quickly.

"Your just hungry huh?" I laughed passing him the baked chicken.

He smiled and began walking back inside quickly, Ez opened the back door scooping up our son in his arms slowly as he slept.

"Hi daddy" He smiled.

"Hey buddy" Ez smiled.

I locked up the car as we walked inside, little Ezekiel rubbing his eyes as he sat up in Ez arms.

"Uncle Angel!" Little Ezekiel squealed.

"Hey!" Angel smiled ruffling up his nephews hair.

"There you guys are!" Bishop smiled.

"Hey bish!" I smiled hugging him.

"Thanks for bringing lunch we missed you all! Where is the little man?" Bishop smiled.