3- Frozen water-3

Peters's eyes shot open, a sudden realization hit him, the sense of dread overwhelming his mind. He sobbed each sob sent an electrifying pain searing through his chest. He cried out and His brain checked out and panic set in. 

His chest heaved and his eyes were rolling back in his head. His breath quickened, and each gasp made everything worse. A twisted expression stained his face, and blood stained his chest. His mind was somewhere else. Somewhere where none of this was happening. He was disconnected. He screamed for help. But he knew deep down nobody would come. 

He had given up. He was shaking. He hadn't realized how cold it was in the room. He hadn't realized how badly he was shaking. and how blue his lips were. He let out a shiver and a shaky sigh. 

"God help me" he whispered. "Just get it over with" he sobbed. He shook with fear, and from the cold. One last tear fell down his cheek, and splashed in the water, that now surrounded him, flooding the room, almost at his chest now. Nothing could make this worse, or so he thought.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tony, Clint, Steve, and Nat, cringed at the sounds of pain and agony coming from Peter.

They hiked towards where Clint claimed he was when they heard his calls over the coms.

Tony was checked out. Steve was sulking, and Natasha was continually checking her radios, to hear if her backup was coming.

"Vis, Wanda? Are you almost here?! Vis! Wanda! Come! In!" She shouted into her mic.

They kept hiking until Clint stopped them.

"I was around here, I didn't see anything though."

Wanda and vis landed in front of them.

"Wanda ran over to nat. "Is peter ok? What's going on?!" She asked. Nat shook her head. 

"We gotta find him and fast, the oxygen in that room isn't gonna last long, the water sounded close to the mic, and considering the mic is probably on the ceiling, so we can hear peter longer, id say he has about seven minutes before the room is full. So that's 7 minutes till we lose him." 

Tony shuddered. "It's dark out. It's cold out. He was just stabbed. The room has no oxygen and is filling with water. He's gonna die. He's going to die." Tony let a tear fall. He couldn't hold it back anymore. 

Vision spoke up. "I found a heat signature, its only four degrees warmer than its surroundings but it's still a signature." He walked about 30 feet, to the bass of a large stone wall, And pointed. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Peter felt the water lapping his chin. He knew he was running out of time. He thrashed in the chair. He wasn't gonna die in vain. Every movement sent aches through his body, he had stopped shaking, and his vision went blurry. His breathing was frantic, and he was done crying, he was numb, physically numb, but also emotionally, he wanted all of this to be over. His chest was buzzing. 

He couldn't take this, he ripped the knife out of his chest using his teeth. He immediately regretted it. Blood started seeping out of the wound faster now. The smell of the blood made him dizzy, or the blood loss. He couldn't tell at this point. The lack of oxygen was another factor, but he was ok with it.  He let a weak smile fall over his face. He was slipping in and out of consciousness and didn't bother to hold his breath as the water-filled up to his neck.