5- Shallow breathing -5

Tony had to look away, he couldn't bear to see peter lying there, bruises scattered over his chest and arms The knife wound continued to seep red. Natasha sprung into action. She started giving him chest compressions, calling desperately out to peter. He couldn't hear her though,

"Come on Peter, don't give out on me-" she gave him a rescue breath. Steve laid a hand on Tony's shoulder. Wanda leaned into vision, and clint was watching desperately, hoping for a sign, a sign that Peter was still there. Peter was everybody's little brother. Nobody could stand to see him like this.

"Come on spider, come on Pete, don't give up buddy" she kept begging him. Peter sputtered. Nat kept going. Peter coughed and choked. Nat rolled him on his side, he opened his eyes, Tony gave out a laugh of relief and rushed over to peters side. Peters big brown eyes were laced with pain, he rolled over and coughed up even more water, eventually after a lot of coughing and sputtering, he was able to speak.

"I- I can't..." he stuttered. With a pained groan, he slipped back into unconsciousness, but his chest rose and sunk in small shallow breaths. At least he was breathing. Steve and Tony picked him up. They started to carry him back to the quinjet. Peter hissed in pain as he was stood upright, the sudden movements taking his breath away. Peter's stab wound had stopped bleeding, but it was deep, too deep. And he lost a lot of blood. Too much. Peter sobbed in pain.

They struggled to keep him. He slipped in and out of consciousness. His breath came out in strangled wheezes and cried out in pain whenever they tried to move him. The pain that any movement or touch caused him, was excruciating. 

"Keep me down Mr. Stark, I- I wanna stay down..." Peter whimpered. They set him down gently onto the grass. They all stopped for a moment, and let Peter catch his breath. 

"I'll be right back," Steve said. He ran off towards the jet. Tony sat Peter up, and he winced in pain. Steve came running back and draped a blanket around Peter's shoulders. His body temp was below 70 and considering his spidey tendencies, he couldn't thermoregulate

Peter ripped off the blanket and refused to get warm. In the final stages of hypothermia, peter tried to get colder. He was sweating. He pulled at his hair and panted. "It's too hot Mr. Stark, I'm too hot, I need, I need to-" Tony pulled the blanket over peter and stared him in the eyes. "Peter." He said calmly, "you gotta trust me, ok?" Peter nodded. He pulled the blanket tighter around himself. "Its- its too hot Mr. stark..." Tony nodded his head. "I know buddy I know, but you gotta keep it on, ok?" Peter murmured a frustrated and laid back down. He shivered and groaned, every bit of movement caused excruciating pain. He just wanted to get back. Back to the jet, back to the compound, back home, back- just back to normal.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry, this is shorter, but the finale is next :)