Chapter 9

KATIE'S POV

I was sat there for what felt like ages before Josh spoke. 'Katie we are here, stay sat here I have to go in and make sure everythings okay' he said. 'Okay be quick I don't like not knowing where I am' I replied but I think he had gone.Where could we be? Was it to do with my birthday? Like josh mentioned earlier!!??? The car door opened. 'Hey Katie, urmm I'm your eyes for a few minutes' I knew the voice! I had heard it before. 'Katie grab my arm and I will guide you there' where's there? 'I know your voice! But I can't tell who you are!!' I said! He chuckled 'trust me Katie you will find out in a second' we walked up a slope. Finally the man I was with said  'Katie take your blind-fold off in 3... 2...1!!' I took it off! It was Avan Jogia!!!! He hugged me! I was in a Gazeebo, there were round tables with blue bows round the backs of the chairs! A huge cake! But no one was there! 'SUPRISE!!!!' They all screamed!! I was soo shocked.I looked Avan and he laughed. Josh came  over to me  'Happy Late Birthday Katie!!! I felt bad for not meeting you before so I threw you a suprise party!!' He kissed me. So many people had come to my party that Josh Hutcherson threw for me!!Xander,Isabelle,Jackie,Williow,Mitchel,Miley,Liam and loads of other famous people all came for me!! They all inspire me and I can't belive I was going to meet them. I smiled and so did he. Each person came over to me individually and introduced themselves, swaped numbers and gave me a present! It was the best late birthday ever!! Josh came over ' Are you having a good time?'  'Josh are you being stupid a 'Good' time !!' His smile went 'I am having a great time!!!!' I gabbed his face and kissed him! 'Josh this is the best thing anyone has ever done for me. Thank you so much!' I grabbed her hand and dragged her onto the dance floor we danced for ages and everyone joined in. At 9:30 everyone sung me happy birthday and I blew out the candles and made a wish ‘What was your wish Katie?’ he asked. ‘I can’t tell you otherwise it won’t come true’ I smiled and kissed him. We all partied till 1 the next morning. Josh drove me home. We both fell asleep on my bed straight away. The next morning I woke up and Josh wasn’t laid next to me. I panicked and sat up, and then I heard the shower. Phew he didn’t leave. I looked at my phone 2 missed calls from mum, and a text saying ‘Hello Darling, we have been here nearly a week now and we are all missing you loads. Me and your dad have decided to stay here an extra week, IIs that okay with you? Love you’ this was amazing!! It couldn’t get any better, but then I forgot I’m not friends with Josie anymore. I texted my mum back ‘it’s fine; me and Josie have done loads. Don’t have many texts left so talk soon love you bye’ the shower turned off. I went on Facebook. The door slowly opened, I screamed. It was Josh, when I realised it was josh I laughed. ‘Close your eyes Katie I have to get dressed’ Josh Said. ‘Okay Joshua’ I said with a giggle. I hid under the duvet. Then something landed on me. I screamed.

JOSH'S POV

Me and Avan go in the car and drove back to his. ‘Josh are you sure she likes me? I really like her well what I’ve seen so far’ we both laughed ‘HAHA seen. Avan it’s not all about looks mate. She is a nice person well seems like it’ I said. I am so happy I have my own closet at his. He got in the shower while I picked out what I was wearing and vice versa. When I got out the shower I looked at my phone. There was a message from mom ‘Josh, we are going back to Kentucky tomorrow are you coming?’ I didn’t know what to say? I wanted to go but I wanted to stay and be with Katie. Maybe she could come? I don’t know. ‘Urmm mom can I bring a friend? Don’t worry if I can’t’ I text her. Once I got dressed I looked again. ‘Sorry hunny you can’t there is no room in the car are you still coming?’ my heart sunk. I wanted Katie to come really badly ‘Yeah sure only for a week though’ Avan came into the room. He was wearing a hat, chinos and a checkered shirt.  I was wearing my White shirt and brown chinos. ‘You ready Josh its nearly 6?’ Avan asked. I nodded. We drove to Katie’s House. Avan ran up to the house to get the girls. I could see their shadows walking down the path. Avan and Veronika got in the back and Katie got in the front passenger seat next to me. ‘Hey gorgeous’ I said. I leaned in to kiss her. Then Avan coughed and sniggered. Me and Katie sat back into our seats. I started the car and we drove to the restaurant.  Avan and Veronika didn’t speak the whole way, Katie turned around to look at them. She looked straight back at me. She pointed, I turned and looked, the where kissing. It was so cute, that sounds really patronizing but It was. We pulled up outside the restaurant. I got out the car and walked round to Katie’s side and opened the door. She hopped out; Avan did the same with Veronika. I grabbed Katie’s hand. ‘Josh what is the paparazzi see us? They will make loads of rumours.’ Katie said to me panicky. ‘Katie it’s not a rumour, because we are together. I love you and you love me’ she smiled. ‘But Josh…’ She didn’t get to finish because my lips touched hers. I heard loads of camera flashes. Then I realised we were outside in public, and this would be all over the magazines the next day. I pulled away and grabbed Katie’s hand. We walked in and got a table. I have the same as Katie, Pasta with meatballs. It got to 10 pm; the evening had gone so quick. I forgot I was going to Kentucky tomorrow, I hadn’t even told Katie. Me and Katie left Avan and Veronika at the restaurant. We got in the car. ‘Katie’ I wait for an answer ‘Yes Josh? What’s wrong?’ she said. ‘I don’t know how to say this and I know we were going to do stuff together but I have to go to Kentucky tomorrow morning. I am sorry, my mom texted me earlier’ I said trying not to seem upset. ‘It’s fine Josh, promise it is only for abit anyways. Do you wanna go to your house pack? And then stay round mine?’ I nodded. We drove to my house ‘Wait here beautiful I will be 2 seconds’ I ran inside and shoved a bunch of clothes in a suit case and ran back. Katie was on her phone. I put my suitcase in the trunk, got in, and kissed her.  We drove straight to hers. Went in and watched a film. Katie fell asleep on me so I carried her upstairs laid her on the bed and tucked her into bed. I slept on the floor in her room. I set my alarm for 7 am so I could be ready for my flight. I fell straight to sleep thinking about Katie.