Chapter 12

KATIE'S POV

I hear a buzzing and start to stir; I hear ‘Katie, do you want breakfast? I am gone make some pancakes again.’ I grunt. He trudges downstairs and starts making the pancakes. I Wake up and get into the shower. I hoped out the shower and dried my hair. I got dressed and went downstairs. Just as I got to the bottom of the stairs, Josh walked in through the front door. ‘Look’ I showed her the magazine. My smile dropped. ‘it’s fine remember. It’s not a rumour it’s true because I love you and you love me’ I said. ‘Can I keep it? I have a collection of all the ones of us. There have been so many’ I asked. ‘Course. I am going to have a shower now or I will be late. You eat the pancakes and I will get ready’ Josh said. I smiled and kissed him on the cheek. Josh Ran Upstairs. I grabbed the pancakes and put on the TV.A few minutes later Josh came downstairs and went into the Kitchen. ‘Katie do you know where my keys are?’ he yelled ‘Katie, do you know where they are? I’m going to miss my flight’ he Stuck my head round the kitchen door. ‘Right there’ I said pointing towards the table in front of him. ‘I don’t want you to go’ I said quietly ‘Katie my beautiful amazing girlfriend. It’s only for a week I promise’ he assured me. I smiled. ‘Katie, we really have to go now and while I’m away can you look after my car please’ Josh said. I nodded. We got in the car. He grabbed my hand and didn’t let go. We drove all the way to the airport with his hand in mine. We get to the airport in a few minutes. He goes to the trunk and gets his suitcase out and wheels it around to the passenger side of the car where I get out. “I’m going to miss you.” I say quietly, a tear rolling down my cheek. ‘I’m going to miss you too. But don’t cry ok Katie?’ He says. I nod. He presses hips lips against mine. ‘I love you’ He says ‘I love you too’ I reply. ‘I’ll call you when the flight lands, ok?’ Josh says to me.I nod head and wipe my tears away. He kisses my forehead and leaves for the flight. I walk back to the car. I drive home; go to the store to buy some ice cream. I get 2 tubs of Cookie Dough and go to pay, but I see a magazine that catches my eye. It’s got Shannon Wada on the front ‘I want my Joshy back’ I skim through; It has loads of picture of me in and Josh in it. I look on the next row of magazines there is more. I grab all the magazines with me and Josh in and pay for them as well as the Ice cream. I get in and put the magazines with the others and sit down to watch TV. I get a text from Josh. ‘Bye Gorgeous see you in 6 days and a few hours. I love you’ I smiled. 

JOSH'S POV

Her eyes poured into my soul. She freaked me out. I love her once but now, she’s kind of freaking me out. I shut the curtains; I didn’t want to see her face anymore. I fell head first onto my bed. I awoke to a knocking at my bedroom door. ‘Josh are you in here?’ I was a familiar voice; I didn’t know who it was though. ‘Can I come in? You seemed upset so I came over’ what! How is Shannon in the house, why is she by my bedroom door. ‘Yeah’ I replied. I sat up. ‘Josh! I haven’t seen you in ages’ She came over and hugged me. She sat next to me on the bed. ‘So... How have you been?’ She asked. I didn’t want to speak to her. ‘Good thanks’ I replied in the dullest of tones. She smiled, ‘Well I have been filming and having photo shoots and things. Me and my boyfriend Lare broke up last week’ normally when you talk about your Ex’s you don’t have a smile on your face. Shannon did. ‘Do you wanna go in to town today? You have missed out on so much and we can catch up?’ I nodded. ‘I will be here at 11:45 to get you. Bye’ she kissed me on the cheek. I shuddered. A part of me did still love her but not the way I love Katie. I was already ready so there was no point me moving. I laid back down head first on the bed. The door swung open. ‘Who do you think you are Mister’ my mom yelled. ‘I think I am Josh Hutcherson who is 22 nearly 23? Got a problem? I have just finished filming Mocking Jay part 2. I have my own house. Mom I am not a child, It’s my phone now please give it back.’ She started to cry. ‘Mom please don’t cry! Why are you crying?’ I tried to sound as upset as it gets without crying. ‘I-I-I Just want my baby boy back’ she sniffled. ‘You have grown up so fast and I want you to stay young’ I smiled ‘Mom I will always be your little boy. You can’t change that. Taking my phone away doesn’t keep me a young boy mom. I have to Text Katie I promised’ she looked at me and took my phone out of her pocket. ‘Fine. Here it is.’ She handed me the phone ‘Josh, honey. Please be careful with Katie she’s 5 years younger than you. Some people might think its weird’ I giggled. ‘Mom I think it’s weird’ we both laughed. ‘Now get ready Josh Shannon will be here in 10 minutes’ I looked at the clock it was 11:35 ‘But mom…’ She cut me off ‘No Buts Joshua, I know that you don’t want to go but it will be good for you to talk’ ‘But mom what about the Pap-p-p’ She cut me off again. ‘No Joshua!’ and she left the room. I looked at my phone. No new messages. My smile faded. Maybe she had moved on? Maybe she hated me for leaving her? ‘Shut up Josh, you creating stupid ideas in your head’ I thought to myself. I walked downstairs. I got to the bottom step and the doorbell rang. ‘Bye Mom, Dad!’ I yelled. Me and Shannon walked to the car. Paparazzi were everywhere. I can’t believe I was doing this, the press will create so many rumours and Katie at home alone, will assume the worst.