Fluff Alphabet - Lucifer

Image isn't mine, I found it online :3

Enjoy ~

————————————————————————————-

A ctivities - what do they like to do with their s/o? How do they spend their free time with them?

- Lucifer will alway enjoy a nice cup of tea with his s/o while talking about their day and upcoming plans Or just sitting in silence while each one does their own thing. Just being alone in each others presence is soothing enough.

B eauty - What do they admire about their s/o? What do they think is beautiful about them?

- Lucifer thinks his partners mind is the most beautiful thing about them.

- He admires his s/o's ability to make tactful decisions with common sense

C omfort - How would they help their s/o when they feel down/have a panic attack etc.?

- Lucifer would try and gently walk his partner through their panic attack.

- During these times he is more patient then anyone has ever seen him with someone

- Will ask if they want space or not, as a way to make sure he's helping them in ways that are best suited for them.

D reams - How do they picture their future with their s/o?

- He imagine him and his s/o raising a family, maybe 2 or 3 kids

- In a beautiful home, with out his brothers (not that they wouldn't be in and out of it all the time.)

E qual - Are they the dominant one in the relationship, or rather passive?

- Lucifer is usually a dominant force in his life and relations, but with the person he loves he has found a way to have a bit of a balance and finds that he doesn't Always have to be in control of everything with them in his life.

F ight - Would they be easy to forgive their s/o? How are they fighting?

- Lucifer will try to shut down any fight he deems unbeatable for his partner

- Wont be one to yell unless pushed far enough

- Usually will walk away if the argument is going no where

- You will have to come to him to resolve it (unless he really feels he was in the wrong and/or hurt you with what he might have said)

- Wont be one to hold a grudge

G ratitude - How grateful are they in general? Are they aware of what their s/o is doing for them?

- He may be too prideful to say this some times but, he feels very lucky to have you in his life.

- The way you can connect with him the way that you have truly shocked him when he really realized what he had with you.

- "I didn't think a human could do this to me, but I would want anything else."

H onesty - Do they have secrets they hide form their s/o? Or do they share everything?

- It is rather hard for Lucifer to bare everything to his partner not because what's he may be hiding is bad but just to try and avoid embarrassment or potential judgment, his pride can really get in the way even with you.

- But the only things he may ever keep secret is things portioning to work

- He values honesty and expects it from both parties