Valentine's Day In - Satan x GN! Reader

This is a bit late to say the least, I was hoping to post this on Valentine's Day but school work had my ass occupied so for the past week I was going back and forth between school work and writing 😒

Also I know I have a bajillion wips todo, a few of which are Valentine's Day prompts

bUt

I got a super cute fluffy idea for Valentine's Day and the motivation came to me so I hope we can let it slide for now. Right? 😅

Anyways I hope you enjoy ~ Also I wrote this while listening to , so if you want you can listen to it while you read as well :3

Word Count: 2,866 words 

Warning(s): Cheesy, kinda rom-com-y, probably not perfect lol

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The forecast was said to be sunny with slight cloudiness. When you opened the window this morning the sky was indeed cloudy, but instead of sun it was matched with a downpour.

You and Satan had planned the whole day together.

Starting with a relaxing morning of talking and reading in eachothers arms. Then to go for a walk around town, window shopping till dinner time. But since it was stormy outside and you weren't really in the mood to get dressed up to then get soaked.

But although going out wasn't really an option anymore, you were still going to spend your day relaxing with Satan as you've already planned.

The agenda was already in motion as you and Satan started your day having breakfast together, followed by hanging out in his room reading and cuddling. When it came to be around noon you went to take a shower. Once you were out, your hair still damp, you headed back to Satan's room. But when you knocked on his door and opened it, the room was empty.

"Hmm." Since he wasn't in his room, you went to the study. But came to find he wasn't there either, infact, he wasn't anywhere in the house. 'Where the hell is he?' Letting out a sigh, you headed back to your room and texted him.

Y/n: "Hey, where are you?"

Satan: "Sorry, something came up and I didn't get a chance to tell you. I should be home in a couple hours. 💚

Closing your messages you sigh, falling onto the plush mattress of your bed.

Since Satan wouldn't be around for a while you spent your time doing some work. In the time waiting for him you finished up an assignment for class and tidied up your room a bit. Nothing too exciting but it beat just sitting around. While scrolling through Devilgram you got another message from the awaited demon.

Satan: "I'm probably gonna be another hour or so."

Sitting up in bed, feeling a bit defeated, you leave to go downstairs. On your way down you ran into Beel and Belphie. "Hey, Y/n."

"Hey, Beel. Whatcha guys up to?"

"Nothing much, actually we wanted to see if you wanted to come hang out for a bit."

Considering the request, you accept. "Sure, why not. Satan won't be home for a bit longer anyways." You say, a bit sadder than you intended.

"Great! I got some new snacks I want you to try. Come on." Beelzebub says with a smile, throwing his arm over your shoulder.