Medusa (POV) 🐍

This chapter is according to Medusa point of view.

As I heard the human girl speak i felt something wet drip down on my face.
I looked up to check if there was anything. There wasn't.
Then I touched my cheek and to my HORROR  I couldn't  believe it !
THERE WERE FUCKING TEARS ON MY FACE. TEARS THAT DRIPPED DOWN FROM MY FUCKING EYES.
This can't be true I thought. I haven't cried in like a Million years give or take.
I gave up on crying way way back when I realised it doesn't solve anything.
Then why the FUCK are there tears in my face now listening to a human girl apologise to me.

As she continued talking I looked at her and felt a nasty emotion. I didn't know what it was but it infuriated me.
Apologising to me as if she knows the anguish I have gone through. So what if you are different.  The difference and punishment we both got for it are totally uncompareable. What do you really know of suffering. Nothing! Nothing!

I felt my temper rise and the snakes on my head started to hiss frantically.
I commanded them to shut the FUCK up.

Medusa? The human girl called.

Uhh. I couldn't stand the sight of her. So I left the room after offering empty words.
As I reached my room the tears fell hot and heavy. Rushing down as they haven't fallen for an eternity.
Damn it ! I sobbed.
Wiping my snot on the apparently irreplaceable silk scarf goddess Athena got for me.
I looked at it disgusted. Thinking is this the only thing I got out of this. Even if she's the one I worship Does she think a silk scarf is enough to compensate for all the shit that went down my life.

I couldn't stand it all !!! I knocked down the table the clothes the plates.
I couldn't bear it anymore.

I cried and cried and cried. For what I didn't know
The cruel reality is hard to face. I realised
I don't want to live anymore. This isn't a life worth living.
A few kind words are enough to make me a mess like this I laughed.
I finally looked at water I spilled when I knocked over the table. Stared at it and then looked at the sky.
Then again at the water. Finally I shouted FUCK YOU POSEIDON!!!
And in a humbler voice "fuck you lady Athena"
And in even smaller voice "fuck you gods of Olympus"
Then like the coward I am proceeded to apologise and pray to all the beings I hated the most in the world.

The story will continue as normal from the next chapter. Thankyou always for reading 💖