Calm before the storm.

Night fell.
Medusa and Claire were seating in the dining table eating their food.
Medusa glanced at Claire and said, "say Claire you seem pretty okay compared to the morning. I thought you would be freaked out for the whole week."
"Yeahhhhhhhh!" Claire stretched her hands above her head " well about that, the thing is that this embarrassment has helped me get over my fear.
Also For me lots of things are usually strange as I can't see, I was scared, like really scared at first but now i have decided to just take this as one of the strange(really strange!! Claire though internally) things in my life and decided to try my best."
Medusa grimaced and said " you know right i am so disgusted by you and your positive attitude right now"
Claire laughed and replied "if I don't have his positive attitude I would have killed myself already. It would have been too hard to face the world without it."
Medusa pondered over it a while and thought about her own life and grimaced even harder.
"Well I hate to say I wish I had your approach to life but I don't. I hate all the strange things that happened to me and I don't wish to overcome them I wish to give them hell."

Claire burst our laughing. "Wow! I wish I had your approach to life. I like it more than mine ."

Medusa looked at Claire suspiciously and said "you are not making fun of me are you ?"

Claire put both her hands above her head and sweared, "you think I dare to upset my kidnapper who ha the whole week to kill me if she wants !"

Medusa rolled her eyes and snarked. "Fuck you Claire. I wouldn't keep you here for a moment longer if I could. Who would want to live with the person who harassed them anyway ."

Claire turned beet red remembering the evening and stuttered " I .... I...... HEY !!!! It was unintentional and you know it !!!!!"

Medusa smirked and replied, " it sure felt intentional."

Claire huffed and not her lower lip in anger. Crossed her arms and looked the other way of Medusa's voice.

"Okay okay" Medusa laughed " I was kidding kid. Don't be so mad !"

Claire blushed again "you better not tease me again or I would cause trouble for you the whole week!"

"Oh I am so scared!" Medusa giggled.

Claire kicked Medusa's leg under the table and stuck out her tongue.

"Ouch" Medusa winced. "Okay okayyyyyyy"
Internally Medusa thought "haha so cute" an then Immediately "what the fuck Medusa ? What are you thinking. Did those words just form in Your brain ?"

"Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" Medusa scowled disgusted.

"What happened" Claire asked

"Nothing lets go to bed if you are finished. Let's try our best to get along for this week."

"Yeah I am done and yeah, let's try our best."

"Goodnight"

"Goodnight"