Help

No pov
Peach was there, asleep on the ground. She was snoring loudly. Amethyst quickly sent a message to the others and they were there immediately.
Amethyst, picked them up, careful to not wake them up. They walked to the warp pad and warped back to the temple. There, Lapis put water chains around them.
The gems found a way to make them unfuse. Steven definetly wouldnt have liked it, but he wasnt awake. Garnet grabbed Jaspers gem and gripped it so tightly that it broke into shards.
She then bubbled these shards and put them where Steven couldnt get them. Once Garnet.. shattered her.. Steven was there, sitting along.
Lapis let the water go back into the ocean and Garnet put Steven in his bed.
Steven awoke a few hours later only to find horrifying pain he thought he got rid of. He let out a scream and he couldnt even move.
The gems ran upstairs.
"Steven! Are you okay?!" Pearl asked after franticially opening his door.
Steven groaned in pain and he was crying. Garnet held his hand then Steven immediately fused with her. Sunstone stood there, relieved that there was no more pain, but Garnet unfused immediately.
"Steven, no." She put him back in bed.
"NO NO NO BUT-BUT YOU CANT LEAVE ME LIKE THIS!" he cried.
"Steven, you fused with jasper. You ran away. You cant do that. You cant just fuse all the time. We wont allow it." Garnet said in a calming voice, but a very upsetting voice to Steven.
He hated the pain. He hated every second of it.
"NO NO BUT YOU CANT YOU DONT UNDERSTAND I NEED IT" He was crying.
"Come on. We have to leave." Garnet informed Pearl and Amethyst.
"But-" Amethyst was cut off by Garnet.
"Its for his own good."
The gems walked downstairs reluctantly, hearing Steven upstairs crying and sobbing and in pain.
They wanted to help him. But they knew that this would help him more.