Mafia Puppet

please READ the infringement. i mean it.

•《 s a m p l e 》•

s a m p l e

GOING TO BE PUBLISHED ON GALATEA

[•]

•••
• E P I G R A P H •

"I never wanted to be a princess yet I was already the queen."

~ Mafia Puppet

•••
S Y N O P S I S •

It wasn't love at all. She was not an angel and he was still the devil.

Angels never kept sins, devils did. So despite being as naive and innocent as an angel, she wasn't one. Nowhere near close because the devil had ruined her...and she had gladly let him.

She savoured the sweet moments they had because she knew they were never going to last. He was just like the others and she didn't expect any more.

Until she took control.

———

A sinner in the disguise of a smaller one.

Antonio Giordano was a cold blooded murderer. His intense gaze and sickening smirk was the last thing his victims saw before he killed them. He was a devil in the disguise of an angel's body. Or so, the world thought. They called him the Ace...or the Don. But she called him something entirely different.

After all, she was his puppet in the form of a wife.

Francesca Lastra was his the moment she entered adulthood and she had made mends with that fact. It was her destiny and if not him then someone worse. However, that did not mean she did not fear the outcome. After all, rumours were all she had of him.

A newly wedded couple. A war ordered. A young girl to protect. And everything filled with strife and chaos. Possibly, what could go wrong?

•••
• H I G H R A N K I N G S •

#1 in mob (2021-01-18)
#1 in darkromance (2020-12-26)
#1 in husband (2020-12-09)
#1 in breakthecliches (2020-12-09)
#2 in trafficking (2020-12-09)

•••
C O P Y R I G H T •

© 2020 Copyright Infrigment. All Rights Reserved to Jessica M (jessicamxdi).