Prologue

Harrison's POV:

-Prologue-

"Thomas Stanley Holland" forever in my head and always in my mind, sometimes he's all I think about. It's been so hard to keep it a secret, but I've managed. It's now pretty obvious that he is my "Partner in Crime,"..... to me at least.

Soulmates or friends or partners whatever you want to call them, they are people you stay with your whole life, and maybe just maybe it's.... Forever. For me it was now pretty obvious who my companion was, but the thing that worried me most was the Tom was also my best friend, I'm confused and I don't understand a single thing of what my heart is telling me.

This all started on my birthday; 4th July last year, It was the first thing in the morning and Tom came in to wish me happy birthday, when I first set eyes on my best friend that morning everything changed, and I knew I was in love with him, just that warm and fuzzy feeling inside like my whole body erupted, it was a whole new feeling for me. Prior to this day I knew I was developing feeling for him but I couldn't admit it to myself until now. The scariest part is what if this changes our friendship forever, Tom is my most loved friend and these feelings, well they might need to go if our friendship if going to stay. I knew I had to keep this a secret, or I'd ruin everything!