First To Five

"Ready to lose sugar horn ?" I teased putting the Pocky in my mouth .

"Like I'd lose to you ." He glared before taking the other end .

I smirk and take the first bite . "Well aren't you confident ?"

"Aren't you cocky ?" He bit back going farther on the Pocky as well .

"With good reason ." I point out as I took a couple of bites, making him pull away before I get too close for him .

Dick 1 Dami 0 . I keep track, eating the rest of the Pocky

"See what I mean ?" I had to hide a chuckle as I see how flushed my mate was .

"I let you have that one ! Don't expect me to take mercy on you again ." He insisted blushing more .

I simply smile innocently, getting the next Pocky and although he managed to get farther then last time he still let's go .

He scowled at his loss as I got another Pocky stick and smirked at my mates cute face ."N'other round ?" I asked putting the stick in my mouth .

He takes his end and slowly starts biting farther .

I took the opportunity to study his face further, I really have a gorgeous soulmate .

He's perfect in every way . From his nice tanned skin to his cute little nose . His soft and cute styled hair . Or his softly toned face structure, no doubt he'll be cute when he grows up as well .

And let's not forget those eyes, those beautiful cat eyes I can't get enough of .

Not to mention his scent . His scent is like home, back with mom and her home cooking . It's so comforting.

I noticed Damian seemed to be studying me as well, I truly wondered what he's thinking .

"You alright sugar horn ?" He glared at the nickname before replying .

"I'm perfectly fine ." He took another bite . "Why wouldn't I be ?"

"You just seem flustered is all . Are you sure your okay, not nervous or anything ?"

"Why would I be nervous ?" He snapped .

"I don't know maybe with something so hot so close ." I smirked, nibbling faster .

Damian just rolled his eyes and bit a bigger bite .

"What, no come back ?" I teased getting no other reply then another big bite .

With only two inches of Pocky left between us, I start to nibble at my end until the blushing beauty let go and allows the Pocky to fall to the couch .

"That's three for me so far . You might want to pick up your game before we run out of Pocky ."

Damian glared and grabbed the Pocky box, doing his tongue click thing as he grabbed another stick .

He held the end up, giving me an I'll show you look .

I took the first couple bites before he suddenly started chomping away at it, causing me to jerk back in surprise .

Wow !

"Ha child's play ." My little mate smirked eating the remaining Pocky stick .

Okay ... Dick 3 Dami 1 .

"Gotta say I didn't see that one coming ." I admitted . "But two more and I win ."

"Don't get your hopes up." Damian said accepting the Pocky into his mouth .

"Who's cocky now ?" I chuckled .

"Haha ." Damian mocked with a fake laugh .

Come to think of it I've never seen him laugh nonsarcastically . I realized as we ended up with a pretty even amount of Pocky between us .

I smirk getting the idea of deep-throating the stick but apparently Damian thought of it before me because he came at me .

His eyes looked lustful and seductive, it surprised me so much I dropped my end .

"That's two for me ." He stated munching the rest .

Dirty play little horn . Alright I can play that too . I smirked, grabbing the stick this time .

End

HEY THERE LOVELYS THANKS FOR READING 😸