9. {Eddie}

Imagine......

You're awoken to the sight of Eddie, just sitting causally next you like he had been there for the longest time, hearing a audible sigh leave your lips

You're awoken to the sight of Eddie, just sitting causally next you like he had been there for the longest time, hearing a audible sigh leave your lips. To say he was excited for the Olympics was an understatement. You, along with your uncle Bronson, had been helping Eddie with his training. And according to your uncle, he's taken quite the liking to you. And you would be lying if you said you didn't like him as well.

"Eddie..... bloody hell. How long have you been sitting there? Have you been watching me sleep?" His little bashful smile and chuckle, had you grinning once you finally decided to sit up and yawn, kinda peeved to be awoken from your slumber. But you couldn't stop thinking that the first person Eddie came to this morning, was you.

"No! I swear! I've been here less than an hour. I thought we could get an early start." You both had actually been learning from one another. Eddie is actually quite good at ski jumping. And he's fun to be around. You really liked him.

"Ah. Eddie. You can't stay away from my niece huh?" You sighed in annoyance that for some reason, everyone decided to crash your place this fine, sunshine morning.

"Wow you two. Can't a girl ever get some peaceful sleep for once? I worked last night for Petra you know and didn't have a moments peace. And still don't!" You could see Bronson laughing, knowing you wouldn't stay mad for long. Not with Eddie around.

"But Eddie, if you insist on starting early, then let's get on with it." Your uncle had been showing him some pretty interesting techniques. Like when he takes off for the actual jump, you've got to feel a certain way.

"Just remember, it's like making love." You shook your head with a humored smile, before you could practically see Eddie blushing and your uncle winking at you. And god knows what that meant.

"Help me. Please help me." You jumped up from your bed after your muttered words of mercy, before placing a soft kiss to Eddie's cheek. A kiss of good luck you suppose.