s h i r t

"Hello Mr. Jeon. I've cleaned the dining room and your study room." A 24 year old Seokjin says politely to his boss.

"Thanks Seokjin-Oh, But before your go, could you please do my laundry? If it's too much to ask than I'll find Linda?" Jeon Jungkook said. a 30 year old business man.

"It's no problem at all Sir. I'll make sure everything is tidy before I leave, while you get some rest from your long day at work." Jin smiles cutely and put a thumbs up.

"Thank you so much Seokjin. I'll make sure to pay you extra." Is what Mr. Jeon said before he took off upstairs to his bedroom.

Jin sighs softly and heads to the close by laundry room. A basket was already set on the floor, by the washer waiting for him.

The young man starts to hum as he takes out his boss's clothes from the fabricated basket.

Before plopping the clothes in there, he starts it up and adds detergent. Once he does that he starts to pick up a piece of clothing one by one, making sure that their is nothing in them.

Linda the main maid usually washes Jeon Jungkook's clothes, but since she has a newborn at home, Jeon has decided to let her leave early.

As Jin was putting dirty work clothes in the washer, he came across a regular black t-shirt.

He's a little surprised because he always thought the his boss wears just formal clothes.

He holds it in his hands and has the sudden urge to do something.

He closes his eyes once the fabric touches his nose. He inhales softly, breathing in the masculine sent of Jungkook.

He holds the t-shirt tighter and digs his face more in.

He loves the sent.

He quickly comes back to his senses when he hears footsteps approaching. He throws the rest of Jungkook's clothes in the washer and closes it quick. He then realized he still had the shirt in his hands.

He tried opening the washer but it was locked. He cursed under his breath but regained his posture when the door opened.

"Seokjin, I forgot to tell you...are you okay?" Jungkook asks when he sees Jin's flushed face.

"Uh, yeah. Just a little hot in here. Haha." He says waving his free hand back and forth.

"Oh? Well I'll turn the ac up. Also I was just gonna say to come up to my office when your done so I can give you a raise. Sound good?" He said and Jin nearly whimpers because his voice is demanding. It's so hot.

"I-Uh. Yeah. Of course sir." He says and smiles but frowns when he sees Jungkook's eyes furrow and him shift his feet.

"Don't call me that Jin." JK's eyes became dark and Seokjin didn't understand but nod nevertheless.

"Good. I'll se you in a bit?" He asked brightly again.

"Yes." Seokjin replied and bowed 90 degrees.

"Alright...and Kim?"

"Yes s-...Yes?"

"Is that my t-shirt begins your back?" Jeon asked and pointed to the sleeve poking out.

"Oh! Uh y-yes. Um it fell and I didn't see it, and it was t-to late to put it in the washer." Jin shakily replies.

"Hm. That's fine. Just leave it on top of the dryer." He said taking his leave.

"That was close." Seokjin muttered and gently/hesitantly put the shirt down.

He headed towards his boss's office.