d r u m m e r a n d s i n g e r

I'll fix mistakes later

"It doesn't matter! You shouldn't be adding your own drumming solos while I'm singing! It messes me up."

"The fans love it though."

"Well I DONT!"

"I can feel the sexual tension between you two." Hoseok, the bands guitar player says passing by them arguing.

Jin looks up in shock and starts yelling at him instead.

Jungkook rolls his eyes and drags Jin back to him. "If I want to drum freely, I should get to. Fans love it and we care about our fans." He explains but Jin crosses his arms.

"I care about them too, but at least give me a heads up god dammit!" He yells at the end and storms away.

Jungkook sighs and turns to his other band mate.

"Like I said, the sexual tension is wayyy up here." Hoseok says putting his arm all the way up.

Jungkook rolls his eyes and chuckles. "I don't know what to do, we seem to fight every concert." He says plopping in the couch that's backstage.

"I think he likes you."

"Yeah sure. He's nice to everyone else and even gives them hugs EXCEPT me???" Jungkook explains drinking his banana milk.

"Just guessing bro." Hobi sighs getting up. He stretches and reaches for his red guitar.

"Shows on in 10." A staff member yells in our room.

JK POV

I rub my temples and stand up, getting my drumming sticks and flipping them in my hand.

I see Jin re-enter in his new outfit that fits his curves perfectly. It's an all black fit with a little bit of soft makeup on his handsome face....God I hate him.

I snap out of it when he tells me to go and hurry to get dressed.

I quickly get up and ran to the dressing room door.

After getting out ready, there was only 3 minutes left. I rush to grab my drum sticks and head to the stage. A staff member leads me in the dark and I already hear shouting fans everywhere.

I see Jin's silhouette in front of me and his curves make me drool.

We were on our 3rd song, and our fans were basically yelling over us. Jin, our lead singer, was singing loudly for everyone to hear.

I watch in awe as I drum heavily to the beat. Until Taehyung showed up by him and starts singing along with him, while his hand rests on his hip.

More fans scream and I lose my temper. I start drumming more and I see Jin stiffen.

He side eyes me and furrows his eyebrows. Still swaying his hips with Taehyung. I drum even more and he loses his wording being too focused on me.

I smirk at him and wink, hearing more fans scream at that along with my drumming.

He turns his head and fixes his ear piece and next thing I know he's singing louder still sounding good.

He puts his and Tae's sweaty foreheads together looking in each other's eyes while singing together.

I huff angrily and drum even louder if possible.

I then see him snap and he heads towards me, still singing. He surprises me by sitting in my lap and grabbing my drum sticks and starts drumming himself.