s a n t a

The small boy rubbed his sleepy eyes as he heard a small clink come from his living room.

He yawns and stretches but widely awakens by the sound of chewing. He quietly tip toes towards the small living room, towards the bright lights of the Christmas tree, and widens his big eyes to see a fat man in a red suit.

His gasp must have been heard from the jolly man himself, as he turns around to see a little boy in snow man pajamas.

The boy just stares wide eyed and mouth open. "S-Santa?!" He yells shaking from excitement.

The so called man chuckles sheepishly while holding his big stomach. "Yes, it is me, Jeon Jungkook."

"You know my name!!!" Jungkook yells loudly in his small kid voice and hops up and down.

"Haha! Yes Jungkook, I know everyone's name. But please Little Jeon, please keep quiet so your parents won't hear. Remember, their sleeping." Santa states and puts a finger to his mouth, over his long white beard and hushes.

"Y-yes sir! What did you get me!" He yelled but in a whisper tone. "Oh Jungkook. You know I can't tell you until tomorrow hm? You'll have to wait and see." Santa says wisely and pats the boys head.

"Aw mannn- Wait a minute...why does my stockings look like it has coal in it?!" The small 6 year old asks angrily while walking up to his heavy hanging red sack.

He inspects it and sees little sharp bumps everywhere, he then takes the heavy thing done and looks inside.
"COAL! YOU GAVE ME COAL! YOU LIAR!!!" Jungkook screams while dragging the heavy weapon like thing towards Santa.

"Now now Jungkook, you've been pretty bad this year and I won't lie on that. And you were supposed to wait to see you present till tomorrow, another reason to give you coal." Santa says shakily, as he sweats a bit.

"LIAR!" The young Jeon yells as he uses all his strength to throw the stocking somewhere.

Once it lands he immediately regretted what he just did.

...he

...

...

...

KILLED SANTA!!!

>>>

JJK

It's been 14 years exactly since I have...accidentally...killed Santa. My most traumatizing moment.

I mean, he just...laid there. And I went to get my parents...but when we all came back to the living room with huge tears streaming down my face. He was gone.

I'm not even sure if kids got presents these past 12 years since I definitely killed Saint Nick.

But...it's not my fault. I was NICE the whole entire year of my 6 years of age!

*flashbacks*

"Hey Jimin!!! DONT TAKE MY MACARONI! It's MINE!" *hits Jimin*

"MOOOM! I DONT WANT TO GO TO GRANDPA'S FUNERAL! HE STINKS!"

"I DONT WANT TO SHARE WITH COUSIN NAMJOON! HES A POOPY FACE!"

"AHHHHHHHHHHHH—"
*throws tantrum*

*end*

I was good!

I get in bed in my new small apartment and fall into a deep slumber, until i hear my door knob jiggle and my door open with a creak.