a n g e l i n t e r n

I'll edit later. Mistakes/

Being an intern of heaven and hell is a big job to carry.

Constantly pressing two simple buttons to either make the people that died go to heaven or hell.

I sit at a boring gray desk with a book of my choice and and a pen and paper. But the most important thing in this bland room where everyone comes is the two buttons that rest by my hands.

One that is white and shining and the other that is a deep purple.

I sit here on my ass 24/7 all day and night.
I don't get sleep because angels don't need it. But it's still great to have it.

And the whole reason why I got this job was because god chose me for it...of course. He said he trusted me being the intern the most. And I wasn't so pleased because this job sucks. But I always have to listen to him. Everyone does.

There is different interns in all countries. Me, well I'm in charge of South Korea, because in my past life I was born there.

I sigh and turn the page of the thick book and press the hell button for yet another innocent person. Or so you thought. He killed his first girlfriend when he was 18, and he thought he would get away with it in his human life, but oh poor soul, he didn't know that I can see what everyone has done bad and good.

It's been precisely 12 hours I can assume. I hear a person appear and I sigh pressing the heaven button.

When they appear, I don't have to look at them, I sense what they done and press what I need to press.

I yawn and close the book, accidentally blowing dust in my face. I close my eyes and sneeze.

"Bless you."

"Thank you." I widen my eyes and look up when I realized there was a person.

I must have not sensed him when I sneezed. Oops. It happens.

"o-oh. Sorry sir." I say and quickly go through my mind to see what he has done. I don't talk at all with the people so, this was new I guess.

"No worries." He states.

He was terribly handsome from the quick glance I got. I had to restart my mind because I wasn't focused.

He murdered, shot, stabbed, killed...etc

Wow. What a hot psycho.

Right before I press the purple button he speaks.

"Might I ask what your name is."

"I'm sorry sir. But as an angel and the intern of heaven and hell, I can't give you that information. Especially since you will be going down." I say stiffly and hover my finger over the button and press it. I look up and he was still there.

"Huh?" I mutter and keep pressing it over and over again.

He chuckles and grabs my hand. And might I say his hands look way bigger than mine. That's probably because I have small hands.

I frown and panic at the same time because no one has ever touched me.

He scoots my hand to the bright white button and I panic more.

"H-Heaven?!" I mumble and he laughs shortly.

"I'm a good person." He chuckles.

"B-But you k-ki—"

"Yeah I've murdered people and stuff, but my good deeds I've did are more than the bad ones." He tightens his grip on my hand and pulls my out of the chair and close to his face. Only the desk separates us.