Bad boy fix my broken heart

April Miller had a good life. She had friends, good parents, and a great boyfriend of two years Matt.She was a nerd but not a normal nerd. She funny, smart, sassy with short term. Walking down the hallway. She sees her boyfriend making out with another girl. You know what she does. She punch him and walks away.

Ryan James school bad boy. He not like no other school bad boy. He is not a player. He doesn't talk to no one but his four best friends. Blake,Ryder , Logan and Lilly. Ryan was skipping class when he walk past April cry on the swing. They were best friends from the time they could walk. High school starts and something happens and Ryan left April and become the bad boy. He can't tell her why he left. He never been with a girl and April is why. She was his first kiss and first love and always will be. So when he see her crying. He know it was his second chance. He take his chance to help her fix her broken heart. With the help of the bad boys of Barker High and her 4 best friends Emma, Emily, Alex and Rose and her brother Alec.Can they help her fix her broken heart. Will she learn to love again? Will she let Ryan in and will he let her in. They go through ex boyfriends, crazy ex best friends, fights and road trip. Oh don't forget love. Will they have a happy ending .