English class (oh boy) Chapter 3

Picture of Alec.

April Pov.
I walk in to 1st period English. I sit in the 4th roll were we normal sit. Everyone else walk in Rose by me. Alec by her. Than Emily and Emma. Alex sit in front of Emma on the 3rd roll. Matt sits in the second roll with his friends Chase and Kyle. I wonder why he hasn't talk to me much. Ashley walks in and sits in her seat with her sluty cheerleaders. When she walks past Matt seat she winks at him. What's that about. You got to be kidding. Rose looks at me.
" Did you see that. What was that about. I swear I will kick her ass if she tries any with him." Glare at Ashley.
" Don't worry. I will do it for you. I will talk to Matt and found out what that's about." smile at Rose. Just when she was about to say something bell rings and teacher walks.
"Ok class..."Mr.Hall was cut off by the door open and Ryan and his gang walk in and all the girl look at them. I put my head down. It hurts. I miss my best friend. I miss all of them and once he stop talking to me. They all did but Lilly. They walk to the roll behind us of course. Ryan sit right behind me, than Blake, Ryder, Logan, and Lilly sits in Logan's lap just to piss of Mrs.Hall because Mrs. Hall never like her. Me and Ryan both always like the back. Rose looks over at me an whisper. "Are you ok." I just nod and look front. I don't feel like talking. Rose knows how much I miss him. She misses them to. Mrs.Hall glare at Lilly.
"Ms.Walter don't you have your own seat. How many time do I have to tell you to sit in your own seat." Rubbing her head. Always gets a headache with us. Lilly grins at her. " Where's the fun in that." I laugh and Mrs.Hall glare at me.
"Slut." Ashley says and her friends laugh. Before Lilly could say anything. I stand up. " I would be talking if I were you. Your the biggest slut of all. Don't you think." The whole class starts laughing. Before she could say anything else Mrs.Hall cuts in. " Enough Ms. Miller and Ms.York. Ms.Walters plz just sit in your seat." She glares at Lilly and Lilly finally sit in her seat. Mrs. Hall turns around and I hear Ryan. "Nice come back princess." I turn around and look at him and smile than turn back to Mrs.Hall. He call me princess his old nickname for me since we were kids. Maybe we can be friends again. Can't get my hopes up again. I just wish it would happen. Finally the bell rings and we get up. Lilly walks up and hugs me before she leave. " Thanks." She said before leaving with the guys. Rose looks at me and pouts. " I miss them." She said walking to our next class with Alec arm around us. " Ya me too." Alec said. " We will see y'all in music." Emily said while her, Emma, and Alex head off to their class waving as they leave. " Let's get to class before we late." Alec said dragging us along. This will be a long day.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry for the short chapter. It's late and I am tired. Make a longer one tomorrow. Nite y'all
~Kim!