Best friends Chapter 6

Picture of Ryan.

Ryan Pov
I watch April ran out the room. God it hurt bad to see her like that. I miss her alot. I look over a Blake and he knows what I am think. I want to go after her and fix everything. Make every thing perfect again. Her my best friend even though I love her more than that. I know she has Matt even though I hate and don't trust that ass hole. I look over at Alec and Rose. They both look worried than Rose got up and glare at me. Where's the teacher when you them. Of ya she got called to the office right after April ran. I look Alec for help but I know once Rose is piss don't get in her path your a dead me. Shit I am in trouble. She walks over to me.
"You better fix this." she said pointing at me. " 3 years I have watch her cry, be heart broken over. Wonder what the hell went wrong for you to hate her so much. I don't know what happen but we all know that both of you aren't happy and I want both of my best friends back. Ryan I miss you and she not the same with out you. It's like me without Alec. Plz." I looked at her. She was in tears. I though they were better off without me. Alex, Rose and most of all April. I guess not. I miss them all. Alec is like a bro and Rose is like a lil sis that I told all my secrets to. I pulled Rose to me and hug her tight.
" I am so sorry Rose. I though y'all would be better off without me. I miss you lil sis and I will fix this." I looked at her and wiped her years and smiled. I kiss her forehead. " You better or I will kick your ass. I want the gang back." She smile and went to Alec.
"It will be." I looked at Alec than Blake. Blake nodded because he knows what I am going to do and he been telling me to do it for years. I am going to get my best friend back. I turn and run out the room and down the hall. I know exactly where she was going. When we were little and she was mad or sad she would ran to the swings at the park and swing because she felt free. I seen her sitting in swing crying and I run over there.
"April." I made her cry. Why did I do that? She looks up with tears falling down her face.
"Ryan." She wipes her tears. "What are you doing here." Looking at me. I looked at her and wonder what do I say.
"I came to see if were ok but you crying." I set down beside her. "What's wrong?" I as and she started crying again.
"I caught Matt and Ashely in the hall way. He was cheating on me with her the whole Summer. How stupid could I be not to know he was cheating this whole." she wiped her tears away again. I can't believe what I am hearing. How could someone cheat on her. She was everything a guy could want. I hate Matt and knew that he would do this. I know from day one that he would do this. I didn't know what to say. So I just grab her and handle her close while she cried and I tried to calm her down. " I am so sorry princess." I said brushing her hair with my finger. She looks up at me. " I missed you so much Ry." She said in to my chest. Wen we were kids she could say Ryan at first. So she call Ry and it stuck and she always call me that. " I missed you too Princess." smile down on her. She loved to play princess a lot and I would be the prince that saved her. So I just started calling her princess. " I am so sorry for living you. Plz forgive and give me another chance to make it up to you." I said pray she does. She look up at me with tears in her eyes. " I cried for weeks and waited for you. Wonder what I did wrong." She said as I wiped her tears.
"I know Ap. I am so sorry. I hate myself for it. Though you be better off. Plz give me another chance." I feel like if she said no I would die.
" Promise not to leave me again." She said looking me. I smile " I promise to always be there. I can't live without my best friend." I smile at her and she smile back.
"I miss you Ry. I forgive you and I give you a second chance. You got a lot of making up to do." she hugs me tight. I stand and spin her around. " I have miss you. So has the whole gang. I got my best friend back." I said really happy know I can show her how much I love her. Than the bell rings. I put her down. " Let's get to free period. I know you need the girls and I would like to kick Matt's ass." I said. She glares at me. " Don't worry I told care of it. Punch straight in the nose." I laugh at that. That my girl. Always had a short temper. " Ok I wouldn't but can't make any promises. Come let's get to class." We started walking with my arm around her shoulder. People were in shock. They know we were best friends for years but grown apart. Now we are back. " I mean it Ry. Don't do anything stupid. " You don't have to worry about me. I would worry about Alec when he finds." I smile and she gasp and I laugh. She turns and glares at me. " Don't you laugh." I put my hands. " I made you smile." She smiles at me and we walk in to laugh. This is going to be fun.