My story

Picture of April and Ryan when they were kids

April Pov

While I was younger I though that me and my best friend Ryan would always be together. High school comes and he was gone. I cried for months with a broken heart because I was in love with him and still to this day I am. Oh I forgot my name is April Miller and I am 18 years old. I am senior at Bakers High. I am known as a nerd but I am not your normal nerd. I am funny, sassy, smart with a short temper. I have blond hair and blue eyes.I have a great family. Mom is a fashion designer and my dad owns a big business. So they both travel a lot. I have a twin brother Alec. We are really close but very different. Alec is known as the caption of the football team. He still hangs out with me at me. He has blonde hair and blues. We have our mother hair and father eyes. I have great best friends and boyfriend.
~
Emily and Emma Kelly are twins. different personalizes. I meet them at the beginning of 9th grade. We just become best friends. Emily is the shy, mature, smart one. Emma is the outgoing, loud, crazy one. They both have brown hair and green eyes but Emily wears glasses.

~ Rose White is my BFF more like sisters. I have known her since diaper. She was there every day I cried. She dating my brother Alec for 5 years now. They are so in love. She is the badass one. Don't mess with her. She's not a fear to fight. Her and Alec are completely different but get along prefect. She had long Black hair and blue eyes.

~ Alex Green is my guy best friend. Known his just as long as I have known Rose. He is funny, outgoing, and loud. He is known as the best prankster. He plays football with Alec. He has a crush on Emily but He don't think she like him. Boy,he's wrong. He has black hair spiked and blue eyes.

~ Matthew Smith, my amazing boyfriend of two years. We meet in 10th grade in the hallway. I ran in to him and we started hanging out than he ask me to be his girlfriend. He is sweet, funny and all around good looking. He was the school player until we started dating. He plays football with Alex and Alec. He's co caption. He has brown hair and blue eyes

~ Alec Miller, my twin brother. We are really close has twin can be. He is sweet, funny, quite and really smart. He is caption of the football team. Always hangs out with me at school. Him and Rose have been dating 5 years. They are so in love. Just like me.He was best friends with Ryan and the rest of the group. But after Ryan broken my heart. The group fall a part and Alec got in to football and act like he doesn't care but I know deep down he misses them just like me. He has blond hair and blue eyes.

~ Ex best friend Ashely York. Queen bee/slut

Than there's thing in my life I wish I can change like losing my best friends Ryan James. A week before we start high school he stop talking to me. He was my first kiss and first love. I cried and I cried for weeks on end. I tried to talk to him until on day.

~Flash back ~ Sep.8th
9th grade, I was down the hallways and I see Ryan. It's been a month since I talk to him.I walk straight up to him.
"Ryan, why aren't you talking to me. Did I don't something wrong." He didn't say a word. " Tell me what I did wrong." I yelled. Losing my temper. He turns and looks at with a glare. " I am the bad boy and your a nerd. I don't want to talk to you. We're not kids or beat friend. So leave me the hell alone." He me one last look and I can see in his eyes pain and sad. I went home and cried in my bed asking what went wrong.
~ End of flashback~

That's how I lot my best friend. Aways back to my story.

~Ryan James is the town bad boy. He has always been the trouble maker as a kid. He doesn't talk to anyone but his four best friends (they use to be my friends too.). He don't even flirt with them. He is known to be a street fighter. He has black hair and blueish gray eye and always wears a Lester jacket and rides a motorcycle. He has a bad habit of smoking. Ryan hates Matt and Matt hates Ryan but wouldn't tell me why or what happen.I know him more than he know himself. Just like he knows me like no one else.

~Blake Knight, Ryan best friend since 4th grade. He is known as the dark,mystery one. Blake and brother were really close. Street fighter to.He has sandy blonde hair and blue eyes.

~ Ryder Owens, Ryan and Blake meet him in 6th grade. Known as the crazy,wild player. I was really close to him until Ryan stop talking to me. Has brown hair and brown eyes .

Logan Rider, meet Ryan 7th grade . Been dating Lilly since 7th grade. known as the quite, calm one. Has black hair and green eyes.

Lilly Walters,known since second grade than she meet Logan. She is the opposite of Logan. She loud, funny, crazy, and sweet. She has red hair and blue eyes. She still talks to me. We text and hang out when the boys are not around.
She all knows why Ryan stop talking to me but tells me she can't tell me.

These is my story of how my world got up side down by Ryan James and my broken heart got fix.