Why?? Chapter 5

Picture of Matt.

April Pov.
I stand there in shock looking at Matt and Ashley.
" It's not what it look like." Matt said quick. Moving from Ashley while Ashley smirked at me.
" I bet it's not. I will tell you what it look like to me. It look like I wasted 2 long years with a no good cheater. Is this what you were doing this Summer. It's ok. It taught me once a player always a player and u." pointing at Ashley. " You can have him." I turn punch Matt straight in the nose and walked away. I walk to the park and sit on the swing and start crying. I bring my headphones out and start listening to "Jar of hearts." I cried think all the time we spend together. All the time I told I love him. My heart broken and he did after promise to never do that to me and he did. Why did he do it? Why with Ashley? I am not good enough for him or anyone. I kept ask myself over in my head. Thinking what I did? I waisted 2 years for him. I wipe my tears anyway. No I will not let another guy make me cry again. He got what he want and I hope he happy now. My thoughts went to Ryan and I wish he was here to hold me while I cried. How I miss him so much. I remember one time in middle school my crush laugh at me when I told I like him and made me cry. Alec was about to beat him but Ryan beat him to it and told the boy I was the most beautiful girl ever and should be lucky I like him and that when I knew that Ryan the one for me. Year later he was gone and it hurts. I don't have my best friend to hold me. I wish I could change whatever happen for him to leave me. Fix whatever happen for him to turn from me. I wipe my tears again. Why me??? I cried harder.
"April." The voice I miss the most. I look up.
"Ryan."