part 15

Ezra
"Alright steady, steady," I say easing Luna down on the couch her back had been aching all the way across the base and she was seriously struggling by the time we got to the door to the new apartment we were given now we were trying to be real mates. Well except the fact its a 3 bedroom and I was sleeping in the spare room. Still Luna was ecstatic to find out she wouldn't be climbing stairs and when she was finally settled she placed her hands on her bump with a soft sigh.
"You want some water?" I ask standing awkwardly not really sure what I should be doing. The apartment was already moved into since we never unpacked in the old one.
"Please." She says without looking up and I busy myself getting her a drink which she thanks me for. I gently lift her swollen feet up to the footrest in front and she lets out a soft moan which affects me far more than it should and I quickly walk from the room to hide the boner I was growing.
"Ezra I need to pee can you help me up." She asks a short while later and I rush to help her. It takes a while to get there.
"Why don't you get a bath to ease your back? I will run it for you if you like?"
"OH that would be lovely thank you." She says with a smile and when her soapy warm bubble bath was ready I slip from the room.
I'm determined to be the mate she deserves so I collect warm PJs and put a towel on the rack to warm while I cook us some chicken and potatoes I was about to open wine until I realised and put it back choosing a water jug instead.
"Everything OK in there?" I ask at the door without entering.
"Yes but my back is still sore." She says with an echo around the large room.
"Would you like me to rub it?" I ask
"Please," she says and I carefully push open the door tying my best not to look at her and I walk behind her kneeling at the edge of the bath as she eases herself forward and I start with gentle rhythmic massage to her shoulders she groans and I slide along to her neck.

"damn!" she groans and my cock swells all on its own, I begin to work down her back gently. When I was massaging my way across her hips the feel of them in my palms wider but no less sexy than last time she was in my hands and I was squeezing her with my cock deep inside her, I quickly finish up and leave the room as quickly as I can without looking at her and tell her that food will be done soon I will come back to check in five minutes if she needs any help out the tub but she says no and she will meet me in the kitchen, I nod without turning back and close the door behind me. I'm not stupid this week is about proving I can be the best mate and making sexual advances on her right now will not sell my point so while I wanted to slide into the hot water with her naked and give her a full body massage saying 'forget dinner it doesn't matter' I know better and besides I need to make sure I feed my pups too, that thought knocked me dizzy for a second and I had to take deep breaths. Of course, by now I realized I was going to be a dad but it's like it just suddenly hit me for the first time all over again and the air is knocked from my lungs, by the time I get back to the kitchen I need to take a big gulp of water to ease the dizziness.