A Weapon

Anakin looked at his Master with a worried look, and Obi-Wan didn't quite know what to say to him at that moment

Anakin looked at his Master with a worried look, and Obi-Wan didn't quite know what to say to him at that moment. His arm was still raised as your voice cut out, and something twisted in his stomach. He looked to the Ivey cave entrance you had disappeared into and tried calling your name through the comm. But there was no answer.

"I'm going in," he told Obi-Wan. He lowered his arm and Obi-Wan took a step towards him.

"Anakin you know we can't interfere in this matter—"

"If there's a Sith in there she could be hurt, or worse killed," he said back quickly. He looked at him on his side and Obi-Wan pursed his lips.

"I'll have Rex call for backup," he stated, and Anakin looked back to the cave, "but the Chancellor will have to be notified of this. And of her."

Anakin looked down to his feet for a moment, and then back to his Master, and offered a shrug, "The Council couldn't hide her forever."

The comm on your wrist glowed green, but you chose to ignore it as you stared at the man across from you. He watched your fingers wiggle at your side, and looked back up to meet your gaze.

"What's your name?" He asked you simply. You looked him up and down, the breaths you both released letting out noticeable vapor. You could indulge him a bit, and maybe try to get some answers of your own.

"My name is (Y/N)," you paused when he nodded, "and you are?"

"I go by Dash," he answered smuggly, his overconfidence oozed off him and made your skin crawl more than the cold did, "my Master gifted me this name."

"Gifted," you chuckled a bit to yourself, "that's some gift then."

His smirk fell and eyebrows narrowed a bit at you. What he gave off now was irritance, but that was good for you. You could easily push his buttons.

"Are you a Jedi?" he asked. He spoke perfectly, a slight accent you couldn't place, and you nodded at him.

"Are you a Sith?" you questioned back.

He smiled wickedly at you, glancing at the lightsaber on your hip, "Beautiful craftsmanship."

"Thanks," you replied, "works as good as it looks."

"I have no doubt of that," he said, and began to walk back and forth slowly, "I know that the only Jedi who come here are simply Padawans," he looked at you, "but you're too old to be a Padawan and too. . . simple to be a Jedi Master."

You shrugged, "And you feel too weak to actually think you're Count Dooku's, padawan," you paused, "but I guess the apple doesn't fall from the tree."

"Count Dooku is more powerful than your Jedi will ever be," he spat at you, "the real weak ones are those who don't see the truth. The Dark Side is the only answer."