Chapter One

News:
A villain attack here in Japan has striked again. Reporters say this villains quirk can send others to a different dimension.

We have a witness here with us who has experienced the villains quirk.

Women:
I was just going the store to get my groceries and then I heard loud screams. I went out and got sucked into this portal like thing and went to a dimension. But this dimension was the future.

I saw my children all grown up. They looked surprised to see me and told me I looked younger. But I couldn't find the older me.

When I came back, my friends told me a women who looked just like me, but years older than me, went in my house.

I was stuck in the dimension for a few days.

Reporter:
The women states that she didn't do anything to go back to the present, she just magically came back here. We think there might be a time limit to the villains quirk. We do not know the villains name but please keep a look out and if you see him, please call the pro heroes or police.

Iida turns off the TV in the lounge room where class 1-A is sitting.

"Okay class time for bed! Please have a good nights rest! We have hard training!" Iida says waving his arms back and forth.

"Good night Iida!" Uraraka and Deku say,

"Goodnight Uraraka and Midoriya! Now don't stay up late!" Iida replied.

Deku walked to his dorm and changed into some clothes. He laid on his bed, thinking about the villain.

"I want to analyze this villain, find out what his name is, try and figure out his real identity, (since in the photos he was wearing a mask) or find-"

Deku was mumbling and dozed off a while after.

—  —  —  —  —  —  —  —  —  —  —  —  —  —  —  —  — 

     In the morning, Deku put on his uniform and headed to school.

He walked into class and everyone was whispering to each other.

"Hey Uraraka, do you know why everyone is whispering? Did something happen?" Deku asked concerned.

"The villain with the crazy dimension quirk has been seen in the same town as UA! So the school is taking precautions."

"Oh, Thanks Uraraka!" He smiles.

"You welcome!" Uraraka replies.

He walks back to his seat and begins to mumble again.

"Hm, that's weird. What if he's making a plan to attack somewhere? Or what if he's working for the league of villains? What if-"

"Oi! Will you ever be quiet?!" Bakugou glares at Deku from his seat.

"S-Sorry Kacchan!"

Class begin and Aizawa enters the classroom, in his butterfly cocoon.

"Good Morning class."

"Good Morning Sensei!" Class 1-A bows,

"Due to the villain going around near U.A, we won't do outside training today. But we will do inside training and you'll have to try and use your quirk longer. Or try and use more of your quirk for a certain amount of time."

Deku really liked this training session because he needed to work on getting more power with OFA and using it for a longer time.

Class 1-A headed to an inside training session. They split up and worked on their quirks.

Deku tried using OFA at 20% and using it for a longer time period.

An hour goes by and class is over. They go get a break and eat lunch.

"Midoriya you are getting better with your quirk. And so are you Uraraka. Good job! I like to see my fellow classmates work hard."

"Thanks Iida-kun. You did great as well. But we're all still working on getting better together." Uraraka says,

"Right. We are all gradually getting there." Deku smiles at them both.

After lunch, they go on with their day but they can't go outside for any reason. There are pros watching over the town and some protecting UA borders.

Soon after the day, everyone eats dinner, talks about the villain, homework, and goes to bed.

—  —  —  —  —  —  —  —  —  —  —  —  —  —  —  —  — 

The next day, The same thing as yesterday happens when Deku walks in. This time he woke up early enough and checked the news.

The villain has gotten away and he's still on the loose. The pros were chasing him and he got loose somewhere.

They say he is still on the run.

"Today you guys will be staying here while I have a meeting with the principal and other teachers. You will behave and do a test. No cheating, class rep in charge, and do your best. If everyone is done before I come back then you can talk quietly." Aizawa sternly says.

He leaves the classroom and then Iida hands out the test to everyone.

After a while, everyone finishes and hands in their work at Aizawa desk.

"So what do you think the villains next move is?"

"Will they attack UA?"

"Who do you think he is?"

Everyone started talking about the villain until they heard an alarm.

"UA students! Please do not panic and stay in your classrooms. The villain has entered the school. If the villain attacks your class, you may fight back until your sensei returns."

When she finished the class saw the villain in front of them.