Bonus Chapter 2-p4 (Final)

In the morning, they got up and got dressed. One of the girls from class got Kay some outfits from the mall.

She wore a dark outfit since they were gonna meet the villain today, a black mask, and some sunglasses.

It was sunny that day.

They walk out and eat something quick. Aizawa waits for them at the door then they head out.

Aizawa gets a Uber and they drive to the place where they keep villains quarantined. (Idk)

They walk into the building but they have to get checked for weapons or anything that could help villains or let them escape.

The three males and little girl go into a room where the other side is the villain sitting. They sit down on the chairs in the other side of the glass.

"We would like to ask you some questions. You have to answer them but if you have no answer, say so." Aizawa stayed,

The villain was silent but Deku then begin, "Your blood works like a teleportation gadget or a portal. So, we need you to tell us how to get this girl back to the future."

"We already tried your blood but it didn't send her back. What do we need to do?" Bakugou added,

The villain was silent until he decided to talk.

"You need.... to get.... her parents.... blood," Those were the only words he said.

"But they are in the future. And we broke the gadget Mei made." Deku said.

The villain did not reply.

There time was up soon after and they headed back to the dorms.

"What should we do? We can't get her parents blood. We will have to ask Mei to make us another gadget but last time it took a few days to weeks." Deku says,

"You guys are thinking too much." Aizawa states,

The two males looked at each other confused.

"You guys are her parents, right?"

"Yea..." Bakugou said,

"So that means we have the same blood! It's just us in the future! Our blood shouldn't have changed!" Deku smiles and the little girl gets happy too.

"Are you ready to go back home?"

"Mhm!" Kay smiled and ran in circles happily.

They go to recovery girl to get some needles to get their blood in a tube.

They prick their fingers and place it in a tube.

"Okay, I think this is it!"

They got a little blood on her hand from both of them.

Recovery girl grabbed the villains blood from the freezer.

"Wanna say anything before she goes away?"

"Kay, We will miss you but we can't wait to see you when your older. We love you!" Deku smiled,

"Keep being my little girl. Love you." He shook his hand on her head and messed it up a little bit, Deku fixing it.

"I love you guys!" The little girl then disappeared.

Later that night, Deku and Bakugou were getting ready for bed.

"I miss her." Deku says,

"Me too. Wanna make a baby now?" Bakugou smirks,

"Kacchan we can't do that here!" Deku then chuckled a little bit.

——————————————————————————

(Older Bakugou and Deku)

The little girl appeared on her bed and ran to her parents room.

"PAPA! DADA!" She ran up to them and hugged them both.

They started to tear up.

"We missed you baby!" Bakugou said,

"We love you," Deku hugs her tightly.

"Love you too!" She smiles.