Chapter Three

Bakugou and Deku lost conscious when they got attacked.

Deku woke up to the sound of an alarm.

He thought the attack was just a dream.

"Urgh." He got up, turned off the alarm clock, and got pulled onto a hard, warm, pillow.

He got comfortable and then realized he was on something.

Deku got up and was on top of Bakugou. Bakugou woke up too.

"AHHH!" They both screamed, getting off of each other, and Deku falling off the bed.

"Why were we sleeping together? Is this your dorm room? Where am I?"

"I don't know damn nerd! Let me think."

They looked around and both of their eyes looked at the night stand with a pack of condoms and a picture of them two, but older.

"Kacchan! Why do you have these?"

"THEY'RE NOT MINE! This isn't my room!"

"I'm putting that away it's making me feel uncomfortable."

Deku says pulling out another drawer but then finds more condoms.

"AH! THEY'RE EVERYWHERE!"

"I think we're living in the future. Look at the picture. It's us, but older." Bakugou explains.

"Ah, you're right."

"What are we gonna do!"

"I always have a diary on me. Just to explain my day. I might have one around here."

"That's dumb."

Deku ignores him and starts searching.

He then finds a drawer with a lot of notebooks.

"Aha! I found it. This should explain it."

He sits beside Bakugou on the bed and opens the book.

"This was written in 2024."

Diary-

Dear diary, me and Kacchan moved in together so we could do our job a lot easier. I don't know how it'll go but I'm very excited! I can't wait to spend my time with him.

Dear diary, me and Kacchan are getting along well. We do sometimes fuss but it isn't anything too serious.

Dear diary, I asked Kacchan if he wanted to hangout, he said yes! I can't wait for this weekend. I hope he likes me.

Dear diary, me and Kacchan confessed to each other and now we're together! He is also a great kisser.

Dear diary, me and Kacchan did it. We got a little too romantic and I actually liked it. We are now officially together.

Dear diary, Kacchan always cooks for me but today he made me Katsudon! I love it very much and I'm surprised he remembers.