Chapter Four

The next day, in the present, Class 1-A went to class. Including Bakugou and Deku.

"So Deku, can you teach us anything during training today?" Uraraka asks,

"Sure! In the future you are an amazing hero. I have some tips for you." Deku replies with a wide smile.

"Thank you!" Uraraka smiles back.

Deku went up to Bakugou in front of him.

"Kacchan what do you think our past selves are thinking?"

"I dunno. I'm probably mad as hell and I think your younger self is dead."

"Oh no. Kacchan?..."

"What Nerd?"

"The stuff..."

"The what?"

"You know. The bedside table."

"Shit." Bakugou stopped walking for a second and laughed.

"Man, you are so dead."

"Kacchan! Please don't kill my younger self."

"I can't help it."

They walked into class and in their seats.

"Okay class since we have these two from the future, they will have to get out of the class and we have to examine them." Aizawa said.

"Aww!" The class shouted.

"I wasn't done." Aizawa used his quirk and frightens everyone.

"For today, we will stretch and go easy on your quirks."

"Okay come on," Aizawa walks to the doorway and waits for them to go through the door.

"Before you go tell everyone about they future, don't say things that could effect everyone. Like who the number 1 hero is."

"Yessir." Deku replied,

"Whatever. Where are we going anyway?" Bakugou says,

"We're gonna go to recovery girl first, then to Principal Nezu." Aizawa explained.

They walked to recovery girls office, asking her if she dealt with some type quirk like this.

"Sorry boys I don't know what to say. But I have ran some tests on you, you guys are not injured, or nothing on you could help the villain."

They give their thanks and walk to Principal Nezu's office.

Aizawa knocks on the door to his office a few times.

"Come in."

They all walk into his plain office and him sitting on a chair, on another chair. (Cuz he so smol)

"I see this is what you mean by the quirk effecting our students."

"Yes, what should we do with them?" Aizawa questioned.

"I think we should let them train other students. Since they are pros. Right?"

"Yes sir. We are." Deku says with a wide smile.

I don't wanna be no damn teacher!" Bakugou exclaimed.

"Bakugou it would really help our students. Please?" Nezu asked.

"Ugh. Fine. I better get something out of this."

"Yea a place to stay while you're here." Aizawa said, hinting he would stay at the dorms.

"Let's go back to class. For now I guess you can hang out." Aizawa walks out of his office and leads them to the classroom.

When they get back the class cheered, the class rep had to calm them down, and Aizawa hushed them.

"They will be teaching you some things in your hero training tomorrow so get ready. Do not ask them questions about the future, only if it's not to much of a difference to you."

"What do you mean by that?" Uraraka asked,

"I mean don t ask them who the top hero is, what will happen to you or your family, have I died, or other personal questions about you or them."

"So what questions can we ask?" Kirishima added,

"Some like what's your favorite food now, who my friends are, other questions. I don't care but I'm going to sleep."

Aizawa plopped down in his little caterpillar bag and slept.

"Well, we should get started. For now we will give you some small things to work on." Deku smiles.

He went around giving people advice on their quirk like, 'make sure to use this longer, try and work on these moves, use this technique when you hit', or other things helpful.

Bakugou also went around helping people.

Before long, it was lunch time, then the day ended.

"Guys what should we eat tonight?" Mina asked,

"I was thinking sushi, udon, or ramen." Uraraka replied,

"Kacchan. Can you make udon? Please you make it delicious!"

"Hell no! I don't wanna make a lot of food."

"Please Kacchan! *I'll cuddle you*" he whispered that last part, everyone looking confused.

"Fine! If you guys don't eat all of it, you're dead."

He then got all the ingredients for the food and started to prepare.

"Wow I didn't know he knew how to cook!" Kirishima said.

"There are many things you don't know about me shitty hair." Bakugou replied,

"And you still use that dumb nickname..." Kirishima slightly whispered.

"WHAT WAS THAT?"

"Okay guys calm down! Kacchan you are years older than him, you can't kill him!" Deku tried to get him to calm down.

After the food was done they started to eat.

"Woah Bakugou this is delicious!" Everyone in Class 1-A yelled.

"I know, I'm better at cooking than anyone here. Especially this nerd." He got up, messed with Deku's hair and went to wash his plate.

"Aww!" Everyone exclaimed.

"Since when did he do that?" Mina asked with awe in her eyes.

"A long time actually haha. I don't know when it started but he did it to tease me." Deku scratches the back of his neck, smiling.