Chapter Eight

⚠️ SUICIDE METIONED ⚠️

(Young Bakugou and Deku)

That night Bakugou was having trouble sleeping, he got up to get some water, and try to fall asleep again.

He went back to sleep a few minutes later but ended up in a dream.

He was on his school rooftop, Deku was there too, but on the side of the roof.

"Deku? What are you doing?" Bakugou asked,

"Kacchan, I'm doing what you wanted me to do." Deku then took a step closer to the edge.

"Deku, Stop! What the hell are you thinking?" he yelled,

Before Bakugou could get close to him, he fell.

"DEKU!..." He fell down on his knees, tears dripping like it was raining on his face.

Bakugou knew he shouldn't have said that in middle school but never thought he would actually consider, or do it.

He was so sad he felt hopeless.

"I s-should've been the one who fell, this is my fault, I'm a monster, everyone hates me!" he kept thinking these negative thoughts until he woke up sweating, breathing heavily.

"Kacchan? Are you okay?" Deku, half-asleep, got up and rubbed his back.

"Y-You d-d... d-died..." Bakugou couldn't even say the words or talk about what he experienced, but Deku knew what he was feeling.

"Its okay Kacchan, I'm here, breathe."

Deku's voice was calming to Bakugou. Sooner or later they both fell asleep.