Chapter Eleven

(Younger Deku and Bakugou)

Deku and Bakugou went on there day as normal then they got a message, fog filling the room and them waving there hand around to get it away.

——————————————————————————

(Older Deku and Bakugou)

"Hello! It's been a while and I hope I am doing alright!" Deku says in the virtual message.

"Izuku where is my cover." Bakugou asks,

"Kacchan you probably left it somewhere. Anyway, I just wanted to call and tell you guys that we found a way to meet you! But the only problem is, you can't go back."

"The only way you'll come back here is after the quirk wears off." Bakugou explains.

"We will set it up now. I don't know what day it is for you but we will arrive around 3pm. Bye!"

——————————————————————————

The gadget turns off and Deku puts it in a drawer, where he puts all the gadgets they've collected.

"Since when did I call you that?"

"Call me what?" Deku asks,

"You know, Izuku..."

Deku got chills when he said that, it's been so long since he's said it.

"W-Well, you can call me whatever you want." Deku nervously rubs the back of his head.

"Anyway, we've been here six nights and this is our seventh day. So, maybe it'll go back to normal tonight?"

"Maybe. Don't get your hopes up though," Bakugou said,

"What time is it?" Deku asks,

"1:23pm. Why?"

"We need to get this place cleaned up! I don't want our future selves to see their place like this."

"It's not even dirty. The only dirty thing is the bedroom. You leave all might stuff in there, your notebooks, and your clothes are everywhere!" Bakugou states,

"W-Well I'll pick up my mess. Just tidy up in here, okay?"

"Whatever,"

Deku cleans your his room and puts everything back.

"Where do I put the pens?" He asks himself as he walks to the bedside. He opened the drawer up seeing the things.

"AH!"

Bakugou walks in annoyed, "What's wrong now?"

He glances at the bedside then walks out with a grunt.

"Ugh! Close that shit up."

"Sorry, Kacchan! I didn't know where to put my pen." Deku shoves the drawer closed and finishes cleaning.

"What time is it now Kacchan?"

"2:40pm," He replies,

"Oh o-" Deku was interrupted by smoke filling up the room and two tall, muscular, males made a presence.

(Older BK and DK are Bold/Young BK and DK are Italic)

"Woah! We're back Kacchan!"

"Yup."

"A-Are you us?" Deku asks,

"Yup! Hello Izuku and Kacchan!"

"Oi Katsuki, how angry have you been?" He says with a smirk,