Part 1

Sognando La Luna Binti Muhammad Sognando Mattia. The name sounds strange given to her by her dead mother and father; written softly on the blue application paper on the table in front of her. She meets the man in front of him and greets him with a small smile. He smiled back, looking at her with a weird facial expression.

"English? Malay?"

"Both. Plus Italian," replied Luna short.

"What's your mother's name? Fill in everything. You are not new here, you know...? You should've known," 

Luna scoffed at the photographer as he pointed to the box that she always left empty. She then sighed.  Bunga Binti Mamat Adran. (Bunga is a flower in Malay)

"Your name Luna, your father's name Mat, your mother's name Bunga?" asked the photographer.

"Yeah... Unfortunately, we are a family of dreamers," replied Luna lazy. Se wants to quickly finish her work there. Her afternoon shift at the coffee shop starts at 2 pm.

"What's the meaning of your name?"

"Dreaming of the moon."

"Oh ... Ok, change your clothes over there. Then wait for me to call."

Luna was speeding towards the dressing room. Se did a fast spot check on the room before she started changing clothes.

That morning, Luna was filled with clothes-changing clothes AND other more clothes. She's tired. Her face is full of makeup. Bold and unpleasant. Luna smiled when the photographer decided that he was satisfied with the pictures he had taken.

"Thank you! These pictures... I don't need to edit them much. I'll call again whenever I need you, okay!"

Luna nodded her head several times before leaving the photographer and going back inside the dressing room.

"Haihh ... Whoever loves all these make up this much clearly .. wait. I'm not going to judge that. Haihh Luna .. Luna .." Luna said alone as she started to undress. She was a little bit shocked when she heard someone knock on the door several times.

"Er .. Luna. If you're ok, I want to snap a few personal photos for my portfolio" asked the same photographer from outside. "I want to snap some nudes."

"WHAT ?!" shouted Luna loudly.

"Not that kind of nudes, are you crazy!? Your face. Nude face! Without the makeup on!" said the photographer quite loud. His voice sounds almost angry.

"Oh .. Sorry! Sure, okay. Just a moment."

Luna quickly re-wore the loose-baggy shirt that she wore earlier with her knee-length yoga pants; and a pink-white Nike Air Max 270 that looked a little bit shabby.

"Here," said the photographer while pointing his finger to a section with lots of lights.

"Ok."

Luna sat down on the floor, she extended her legs comfortably. She then raised her right leg, let her knees bend and stayed over her chest, and looked towards the camera. She holds a thatch of her thick hair and poses.

 * click *

* click *

* click *

"Cun! Switch," (Cun is beautiful in Malay's slang)

Luna got up to stand up. She looked up because her shoulder was numb. She was a little surprised to hear the photographer clicking his camera several times.

"Ok done."

"Why didn't you tell me you were going to snap my picture like that?" asked Luna annoyingly.

"You look genuinely cute and full of life. See ..?" the photographer showed the pictures he had taken earlier to Luna.

Luna looks at her picture and smiles a little.

"Oh, before I forgot. My name is Aqil"the photographer entended his arms with a smile.

Luna smiled back and took Aqil's hand and shake it with her hand a few times. She then asked for his permission to go back as a sign of respect. Aqil nodded his head a few times and just smiled, seeing Luna almost running to get out of that studio, leaving Aqil alone.