Part 12

RAPE AND VIOLENT CONTENT! ⚠️⚠️⚠️

Luna hadn't expected the date she had with Hanif a while ago will go smoothly. It's pleasant. She smiled from getting out of his car a while back until she came in and locked her door.

"Maybe this is your chance to find true happiness, Luna," she said happily as she opened the window of her house which was, pretty thick and hard to do. She sat down on the chair and started to suck in, inhale deeply the smoke of the cannabis in a bong that 

[00:33, 5/15/2020] Luna: Thank you for tonight ♥

[00:34, 5/15/2020] Hanif: You are most welcome, princess ♥

Luna smiled.

[00:34, 5/15/2020] Luna: Next time I'm paying, okay?

[00:36, 5/15/2020] Hanif: Another date? 😳

[00:36, 5/15/2020] Luna: You don't want to?

[00:36, 5/15/2020] Hanif: Hey, don't say that. I would love to ♥

[00:37, 5/15/2020] Agent: Thank you, Hanif.

[01:20, 5/15/2020] Hanif: Sorry, I just got home. After taking a shower, I want to sleep. See you, tomorrow, princess.

[01:21, 5/15/2020] Luna: Good night Hanif ♥

Luna smiled alone. After an hour or so, she's startled.

Ting Tong, Ting Tong

The bell of her house was pressed twice. Luna got up and walked to her door. She looks out from the tiny hole in the door.

"Haihh... what is he doing now?" asked Luna to herself. Without thinking much about what might happen, she opened the door.

Aqil was in front of his house, with a confused look and thatched hair. He looked like a big mess.

"How are you ..." Luna's abruptly stopped talking. She holds on to her blood-draining stomach.

"Aqil ..." called Luna before fainting in front of her door.

**

Aqil supported Luna and quickly took her inside. He laid Luna on the dining table before gently caressing Luna's upper body. He is crazy. Crazy of Luna's body.

"You told me you don't want to regret anything, so as I," whispered Aqil.

He ripped apart the dress that Luna was wearing and snatched open Luna's bra and panties with the bloody knife that he took off from Luna's stomach. He then stretches Luna's legs wide and did the unfathomable to Luna's still body. He's laughing out loud while seeing his fist get in and out from Luna's sacred hole. He licked his bloody fist before doing it again and again. Not having any remorse for any of his actions.

Aqil's actions caused the stab wound on Luna's stomach to become worst.

He then pulled Luna's entire body down to the floor and without thinking about what was going to happen, he slipped his blunt weapon that attached to his body since his birth into Luna's sacred hole several times, roughly.

In great pain, Luna opened her eyes slowly. Her whole body aches. She clearly saw Aqil's body moving in and out from the sacred hole that she's always taken good care of for her future husband. With all her might, she pushed and kicked Aqil's body. 

Aqil grunted in displease.

Luna quickly trying to run away from Aqil and grabbed her cell phone and uploaded a tweet saying,

Luna @LunSgM . 1m

Aqil raped and tried to kill me. SOS

Then, she pressed the side of his iPhone repeatedly, trying to get help as soon as possible. 

Aqil pulled Luna's hair and stabbed her back several times while slamming his blunt weapon inside of Luna. Trying to make her submit to his needs.

"You bitch deserve this! Ha Ha Ha !! I've told you to give me a chance but you ignored me and went on a date with Hanif,"

Aqil turned over Luna's body and stabbed her chest deep and pulled the knife down, leaving her chest left open with a trail of more pleasure in his head.

"Uhhhh your body is so yummy! Luna ....! Ahhh your hole! Fuck !!!" shouted Aqil as he stabbed deeper into Luna's lower body.

Luna's puking blood. She prays in her head for someone to help her. She feels like her soul is leaving her body while Aqil, the man that she once cried for abused her body cruelly.

Aqil shakes Luna's body violently before punching Luna's face several times because Luna finally makes no sound. Aqil pulled out his blunt tool from Luna's hole and squatted beside Luna's bruised face. He slid his blunt tool on Luna's bloody lips and push it down to Luna's mouth. He smiles while looking at the blood gushing out of her mouth.

The sirens, of the police vehicle, was finally been heard in Luna's front house. Four police officers opened the gate and knocked on the door several times. 

Aqil who tried to escape was a little bit shocked. Luna's back door locks with 4 other padlocks. So are all the windows of the house. Two in the middle, one above, and the other below.

In pain, Luna saw the spirit of her father and mother reaching out to her. She reached for both of their hands and turned her face towards Aqil. She knows she is now safe. Safe from Aqil.