Part 4

"Hi. Luna?"

Luna raised her head. She saw Aqil in front of her with glistening eyes, pulled a chair in front of her, and sat down.

"Eh, Aqil. Why are you here?"

"To drink coffee ...?"

"Oh... Nurul!" called Luna as she waved her hand.

"Yes, Miss Luna?"

"Take his order, please. Thank you," Luna said before smiling sweetly at Nurul.

Nurul responds to Luna's smile and returns to the counter to get the order pad.

"Are you a regular here?" asked Aqil.

Luna just raised her shoulder. She didn't think Aqil should know more about herself. They just met. It was enough that she was ashamed of her own behavior last night.

"Anyway ... about yesterday. Your taste is still lingering here, you know?" Aqil smirked as he's trying to lick his chin with his tongue.

Luna laughed, revealing a small defected tooth that had come out.

"Eh, so cute. You have fang! Why didn't I saw it last time?"

Luna quickly shut her mouth.

"It's not cute. It's deformed," replied Luna. She is trying her best to suppress her laughter.

"If you feel like it's deformed and ugly, why wouldn't you wear braces like me?" asked Aqil as he gives Luna a big smile and revealed a line of wire with small brackets in blue.

"Hey, I didn't say it's ugly. I said it's deformed," replied Luna as she laughed slowly, trying not to open her mouth. Only the sound of her laughter can be heard.

Aqil just laughed at Luna's response.

"What do you want from me?"

"I don't want anything. You looked like a mess from afar, and I cannot help myself to come here and tell you that"

"You are such a moron," said Luna, still trying her best to suppress her laughter.

"You looked so busy with all these papers,"

"Yeah, I am actually pretty busy," Luna said casually. She went back to use the spectacles that she put on the table when Aqil shouted her name and went on with her papers. 

Aqil took a glimpse at the papers when Luna signed some of the documents. He snatched it and read the paper on his hand.

"Wa Lao Eh! Why didn't you tell me that this cafe is yours?" (Wa Lao Eh: Malaysian Chinese slang means OMG)

"Give it back! Eeeeiiii!" said Luna angrily with a wrinkled forehead.

"You have 6 branches that are active. Only two of them have fewer crowds. Why do you come to the studio every week for just a few hundred?"

"Hobby," replied Luna briefly after Aqil handed her the document.

"Really? Just be honest with me. I'm not a stranger. I'm your photographer. Every inch of your body is in my brain. Your lips ..." Aqil's words stopped there. Luna firmly held his mouth. Fisting it. Luna rubbed Aqil's mouth in annoyance a few times before letting go of it.

"Share it ..." grinned Aqil.

Luna took a deep breath.

"I just like it okay. Stop asking nonsense."

Aqil smiled, he stands up and walked to the counter. Grabbing his iced latte that was still there, and sipped it with a straw provided as fast as he can. He breathed a sigh of the coldness that is taking over his brain cells and left Luna. Just like that.

Luna, still in shocked, bangs her head lightly on the table.

"Luna ......... why did you even say things like that?"