Part 5

It has been two days since her last encounter with Aqil. She didn't have free time to go to the studio. Well, she did have, but she was too ashamed to go there.

Ting!

[02:09, 5/4/2020] Aqil: Life is short, goes by too fast

[02:11, 5/4/2020] Luna: I'm sorry for being harsh

And that's it. Aqil never replied again. Luna gets up from her sofa and sits by the window. Contemplating whether she should or should not smoke the weed that she always has there.

She remembers her late mother. She closed her eyes and imagine her face smiling at her, then that face becomes sad and full of regrets which she doesn't know why.

"I'm sorry mom. I am so... so... sorry," she said.

Luna feels like the hole inside her becomes bigger as she cried calling her mother and father, telling them how sorry she is for being a brat, and not spending enough time, trying to fix her relationship with them. 

"It's not you both. It's always me. I'm sorry. You both are the greatest parents a child could've asked for. I'm so stupid and selfish. Doing what I want, and ignoring what you wish best for me..."

She grasped a piece of paper under an empty vase near her and read it over and over again.

While you can, make it a blast; make memories that will last. But never forget who you really are, and what good can you do in your life. - Your loving mother.

"It's hurt so much mom. I try my best to live my life well without both of you here with me. I don't want to leave my life with regret. It's enough with one big regret I have, in losing you both- That is the mistake that I wish I could forget. Remembering you both hurts me so much. But still, I will always remember how you smile at me with sharp eyes and dad's laugh like all the time."

For someone who has already been in a deep depression after losing her parents, and being treated like trash by her ex-boyfriend, Luna is strong for still living her life as it is.

Luna bawled her eyes out, with tears streaming down her cheek until she falls asleep, on the chair, with the piece of her late mother's advice still in her grasp.