Part 13

Sognando La Luna Binti Muhammad Sognando Mattia. Her name is in bold. All the employees of Cafe De La Luna mourn at the Mandarin Oriental ballroom for the loss of their owner.

"Razi, why do we have to be here? This is just too sad," said Izzati while wiping her tears.

"I heard it's Miss Luna's last wish. She wants everyone to be here and have a good time in her death," replied Nurul.

"Why? I honestly don't think I can ever work in that cafe ever again. She was brutally raped and murdered." said Razi half whispering.

"Imagine how Mr. Hanif feels. They just started dating on the same night," replied Nurul.

Razi looked to his left. 

Hanif's head is on the table as he sobbed alone. 

Hanif remembers what Luna has told him before. "I don't know why you let a photographer like this come to your studio" He should've known. He got up, and walk out of the ballroom.

"Mr. Hanif. Are you ok?" asked Razi while grabbing Hanif's left hand.

"I can't be here. This is madness,"

"I know, but this is her last wish. Her lawyer contacted the boards this morning and this is for her."

"How can I be here, Razi? Have you read this?"

Razi gulped slowly, but hard. He feels like choking his own saliva.

"Why does she has to joke about her death? This is not funny at all."

"In her will, she said she would be happier if the evidence of her death is here. I guess at that point in time she didn't think she would die like that,"

Hanif let out a big sigh. "I need a smoke,"

"Wait, I want to join you both too!" shouted Nurul. Izzati walked behind her.

**

"Miss Luna's death makes me feel more confident about myself," said Nurul as she watches Hanif and Razi blowing out smokes.

"Why did you say that? It's not nice," said Razi a little bit angry.

"No! Don't get me wrong. She's so beautiful, yet men take her as a toy to full fill their desires. Haven't you guys seen how men often ogling their eyes on her body?" orate Nurul.

"But she's always modest," said Izzati.

"Some men are like leeches," said Hanif, bored. He threw his cigarette butt and stomped on it a few times. His eyes look a little bit watery.

"I'm just saying, beauty can kill you,"

"Stop it Nurul. Why are you being so insolent? Are you an imbecile?"

"I'm sorry," said Nurul as she walked away from them.

"Please forgive Nurul. She doesn't mean all that. She is affected, to be honest. She takes Miss Luna as her big sister." explained Izzati.

"It's ok. I'll remember Luna as the moon that was far away from my grip. Thank you, guys. I'll go first." said Hanif.

And that's the end of everything. No one ever saw Hanif again. The heartbreak he feels is more than what he could handle.

As for Aqil, he was sentenced to life in prison without any chance to get out, with monthly visits from a psychologist that tries his best to get him out from there - because to him, Aqil is a good man. He is just mentally ill. Which, many disapproved of.

- THE END-