SATURDAY PART TWO

Leila waited for Christian to leave and was now at Elena's salon, spotting her right away.

Elena sees Leila walking into her salon, knowing it's Saturday she wanted to know what the hell was she doing there? Having someone take her place in finishing up her customers hair she takes Leila to her office for little chat.

"Leila what are you doing here? Did Christian terminate your contract?"

"No, Christian said that he had something to take care of but would be back by dinner time."

"What?"

"Yes, so I'm here because you are supposed to know Christian better than any one else. I need to know who the hell is Ana?"

"Fuck, not this bitch again."

"So you know who she is?"

"She was a previous submissive of his, only I didn't pick her. He met her the normal way and he wanted her so bad that he broke a lot of rules he himself set up just to be with her. After about 4 months they called it quits because she fell in love with him."

Elena mind couldn't help going back to him calling her up the night Ana left him.

"After she left him, I had to fucking build him back up, I was so pissed of seeing him the way he was. He actually letting someone get that close, claiming to be the only woman he will ever love. Once I heard that fucking L word come out of his mouth I did what needed to be done. I whipped him for at least one whole weekend straight, made him fuck me and a couple of my favorite girls over and over again at the same time deny him his own pleasure. I even fucked him myself, if he wanted to cry over some gold digging bitch then I'm going to fuck you like the pussy you seem to have. After a punishment full weekend I finally got back the Christian I created and controlled, and I be damn if I let her come back and fuck shit up again. She must be here because of Elliott daughter's birthday, I was invited but I wasn't going to go but know I think I might have too."

"Wait how and why would Ana know of a family event like that?"

"Because he introduced Ana to his whole family and they loved her and still do. Elliot meet his wife because she was roommates with Ana."

Leila couldn't believe what she was hearing Christian is already in love with someone else. To her she now know there was no hope for her.

"Leila go back to his place and do as you were told and I'm going to that birthday party tomorrow, to keep him on track."

"What's the point!"

Elena already angry smacks Leila in the face.

"Who told you to think? You do as you are told, do we understand each other?  We are not friends, you are a Sub and I and a Dom and your Mistress are we clear?"

"Yes, Mistress."

Leaving the salon Leila was really thinking about leaving and ending her contact. She didn't want to be in a force relationship and she felt that Elena was darker than anyone really knew she was. It turned her stomach hearing what Christian went through at the hands of Elena. Leila like BDSM lifestyle, pleasure and pain to her was a turn on but there was a limit, she didn't think Elena has a limit. Her slapping her show her evil and some what sadistic side, she wanted no part in that. Leila was thinking maybe she should go back to her previous Dom, with him she got the best of both worlds the same as Christian had with this girl Ana. At the same time she wanted Christian to see how Elena maybe bad for him.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Christian thought it would be nice and quaint if he brought Ana to the little bar and grill he goes to when ever he is on the shore. It's rarely crowded and he is always given privacy to just enjoy his food without having to deal with someone trying to get his attention.

Ana was just happy to have finally reach their destination because it was an awkward car ride, she got the feeling that Christian and Taylor are not the friends they use to be.

Still feeling out of place while waiting for their server Ana decides to say something, "So, this must be the place you told me about a long time ago."

"Ya, it's the place I can come to and be you know so what normal."

"Right...."

Before they were able to talk further it was time to give their orders, Ana told Christian to just order for her knowing he would know what's good.

"Thank you."

Eating Christian was ready to finally talk to the only woman that could bring him to his knees.

"This is really good."

"Ya....So Ana you been here since last night?"

"Wow....yes I have."

"You didn't think to call me?"

Anastasia made the choice to hold her tongue when it came to what she really wanted to say to him.

"Christian we both know I am not allowed to call you, as far as I know you wanted nothing to do with me. Are you sure this is the conversation your looking to have with me?"

"Yes, I'm sure. I would like to know why you feel comfortable to stay at my brother's place and not mine."

Ana couldn't believe this ass, "The audacity you must feel to suggest what you are suggesting, blows my mind. Christian let me take you back a few years about two months after we ended things I called you in tears asked if we could meet, I wanted to talk to you...."

Ana sees him about to interrupt but no she wasn't done, "No, Christian I'm not done, I asked practically begged to meet up with you and....sorry just give me a minute."

"Ana...."

"No, Christian I said let me finish...."

It was coming back to him, she did reach out to him.

"You told me sorry but you didn't have the time, and apologized but you wish for me not to contact you again unless there was an emergency. Do you remember that fucking conversation because I remember it like it was 5 minutes ago."

Ana stands up, Christian seeing how he just really fucked up stands up too but to stop her from leaving.

"I don't even know why I agreed to this, what the fuck is wrong with me, the men I pick to fall for. Christian were done, take me back to Kate's right now!"

She says to him as she walks out the restaurant, Christian chases after her saying to himself, what the fuck is wrong with you? Taylor's right, if you don't fix this now she's done with you forever.

*******************************

CHRISTIAN FOREVER STICKING HIS FOOT IN HIS MOUTH I JUST HOPE MAYBE HE SEES HOW MUCH OF AN ASSHOLE HE'S BEING FINALLY SEES THE ERROR IN HIS WAYS BEFORE HE BURNS ALL HIS BRIDGES

IT IS MAY 10, 2020 AND MOTHER'S DAY SO HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY TO ALL THE MOM OUT THERE

PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT