FLASH MOB!

"Robert are you dressed? We need to go now everybody better be dress exactly the way I told you or I'll fucking kill you myself."

"Ya, ya ya we know. That's your favorite line, dude everyone is where they should be, dressed the way they should be, now can we go get this money, take care of that old bitch and wash our hands and be done with this shit."

"DaShaun I need you to go to Nina's room get the kid and take him to the drop off point. Watch out for my sister because she has become attach to the kid."

Nina seeing her brothers running around the way they are, she knew things were about to hit the climax point. She had to come up with something and just thought she knew stopping them from taking him was definitely out so she had to do the next best thing and find out where they were taking him.

Kirk and Robert and their crew are dressed in big baggie dark blue overalls and baseball caps, with another set of clothing underneath. They all piled into the plain white stolen van and made their way to Penn Station, as long as everyone followed what Kirk told them to do he felt him and his crew was about to strike it rich and get away with it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ana watches as Christian prepare to get the money for the ransom to get their son back, still worrying about him, their son and Gail making it through surgery. They had receive a call from Grace telling them how Gail's heart had stop twice during surgery due to lost of blood and some internal bleeding that wasn't detected until she flat line. Seem that a bullet had hit an artery and she was bleeding out, so when they were giving her an transfusion it was running out even faster. Thank God it was finally detected before it was to late, but she not out of woods yet.

"Christian I want you to do what ever necessary to bring our baby home but please at the same time be careful."

"Always babe I promise."

Telling her it was going to be okay before giving her one last kiss and walking out the door to deliver the money.

What poor Ana and Christian didn't know is that Tristan was in a car but it wasn't in route to Penn Station. Their son was in a separate car that was heading to where Elena first stop would be after breaking out from the county jail she was being held at.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Elena sits in her cell waiting for the two guards that are due to come pick her up for a transfer to a court hearing she is suppose to have about her getting bond. Even though she knew what was about to happen it still pissed her off that this is her first offense and they're trying to keep her locked up like some repeat offender, fucking government and stupid ass justice system.

Elena finally hears the banging on her cell door that she was waiting for, she hated being known as a fucking number.

"Inmate 294738 come to the door with your hands behind your back stick them through the slot it time for you to see the judge inmate."

"Why are calling her that? You know she doesn't like it?"

"So you just answered your own fucking question, if it wasn't for the money the number is what she would be and we are still at work so we need to make it as if today is like any other day. Unless we are announcing that were helping this nasty bitch breakout."

"True, my bad man as you were."

"Thank you, let's go inmate 294738 we don't have all fucking day."