TAKEN

It was Sunday night and Anastasia and Christian was calling it a night after spending the day picking the best cake for Tristan super hero birthday party that was happening the following weekend. The two didn't know if Ana was capable having children she has gone to the doctor since their deep conversation and was waiting to hear back but that wasn't going to stop two from going at each other like rabbits when ever they had the chance.

That night Christian took Ana to bed and made love to her slowly wanting her to feel all of him, every inch. Looking down at her, he takes legs spreading her open wide bending to kiss her with such passion, her legs so far back almost behind her head.

She loved it, the feel of Christian so fucking deep inside her causing her to moan of pure ecstasy.

"Ahhh....Christian, fuck...."

Wanting some control for herself before he reach his climax Ana pushed letting him know want she wants and him all to eager to give her just that. Now on top she taking all of her husband in. Riding him she reaches behind her and does something new surprising him, cupping his balls in her hands, he jumps a little but loves the feeling of her massaging his balls as she rides him at the same time.

"Fuck, Ana shit don't that.... trying to make me cum?"

"No baby just wanting to make you feel just as good as me."

"Baby your not playing fair, I think your trying to make me cum. You know what happens when your on top and you grab my fucking balls like your doing right now."

With a cute little smile on her face Ana tries to give him her normal innocent look.

"I told you baby your poker face suck."

Christian grabs her tits and sucks and massages her ever so sensitive nipples.

"Ahhh.... God I'm cumming Christian, your gonna make cum."

"Ya baby cum for me all over my cock, before I flip you over and fill you up. Baby I feel all your juices coming down, I can't let that kind of sweetness go to waste."

He flips Ana onto her back before he buries his head between her legs licking and sucking on her clit wanting her to cum again, feeling the tremble in her thigh his baby was at her peak.

"Christian!"

"Hmmm....Baby your just so fucking sweet, now that I got my taste it's time to fill you up."

Back on top he finally get his release but not before making Ana come again.

Christian was laying his head on Ana stomach talking before they called it a night, "I'm telling you we got a little one in there."

"Really?"

"Yup."

"How about you get your ass up here and hold me the way I like it so I can get some sleep."

"You know I live to make you happy and fully satisfied."

Now wrapped in his arms there was something she wanted to ask, "Baby, I don't want this to come out the wrong way, but is this enough for you? I mean, we've been back for a while but has yet to return to Escala and the playroom?"

"Where is this coming from Ana? I can't lie and say I don't miss it but right now I love this. I missed this for so many years, the closeness with you. With that be said I still like to play and we will pick a weekend, sneak away to Escala an have us a night of pure nasty pleasure. How does that sound?"