THEN THERE WAS THREE

"Christian stop, really I think I heard something. Don't look at me like that, I'm being serious."

"Fine, I'll go and check on this mysterious noise only you can hear but when I get back you better be naked."

Christian leaves their bedroom and head to the kitchen where his loving wife said she heard something, when he get there he sees two set of little feet attempting to hide under the table.

"You two do know I can see you right?"

Tristan is the first to stick his head out, "Hi, daddy were sorry, but Joey said he was still hungry and I didn't want to bother you and mommy."

Looking under the table Christian sees their new little member of the family and for a brief moment seeing him under the table he had a flash back of his own dark past but pushed it away.

"Hey buddy, why are you hiding when there is no need for that."

Christian picks up Joey and sits him at the table with Jr. and himself, "Joey you have been here a little over a 3 months and what me and Ana want you to understand is that your our son no one is going to come here and take you away from here. Adoption means your stuck with us little buddy, and this kitchen is yours too so no need to sneak."

"I tried telling him daddy but he just didn't want to get into trouble."

"I know bud, Joey you know I was adopted so I understand it takes time to adjust, but know that this is your home that is your fridge and same thing goes for the food inside is all yours. Now if you two get caught eating ice cream by mommy that's a fight daddy can't help with because then were all in trouble. So we have to keep this ice cream eating late night snack between the three of us okay, because when mommy punishes daddy let's just say she takes away daddies favorite toy in the world."

"Okay daddy."

Christian gives a surprise yet happy look on his face putting his thoughts aside takes the two back to bed for the night and walks away with a big smile on his face, that was the first time Joey called him dad granted it was after he gave him ice cream but it still counts.

"So what took you so long?"

Entering their bedroom he sees his wife fully naked as told before he left, looking at his beautiful Ana thinking to himself a desire and want that will never die.

"Fuck, Ana you are so fucking sexy baby."

"Now I thought that what you were about to do to me before you left to check on the boys, I mean.... the noise I heard you were suppose to come back here and fuck the shit out of me?"

Ana says to Christian while she lays back on the bed, "Yet here I lay not screaming your name from you making me cum so fucking hard."

Something she knew didn't need to be said twice.

"Well baby I never meant to make you wait so long."

After removing his pajama bottoms and crawling into bed looking at his wife in all of natural beauty he begins kisses her. Moving down to her always perky and perfect but now even bigger, fuller breast after giving birth to their beautiful baby girl Phoebe.

"Baby did you ever think I could love your tits even more? But I do, you taste sweeter, now I need you to spread those legs nice and wide for me baby."

Feeling how wet she is he pushes in two fingers, "I know you want it hard baby and don't worry you my queen always gets what she wants but this is our first time since Phoebe, I don't want to be to rough."