PHOEBE

* ONE MONTH AGO *

With her feet up Ana begins to read a new book that need to be edited, Hannah had dropped it off letting her know how everyone miss her and can't wait until she's back.

"You know everyone now know not to mess with you or you could actually kicked their ass. So how is it being locked with your husband 24 hours 7 days a week? Seriously I couldn't take William all damn day and night after night. I love my man but I still need time to miss him or I'll whined up kicking your ass out the house for a day."

They both start laughing, "Actually with Tris, Joey and Sophia the house being full keeps everyone pretty busy including Christian. I will say never in a million years did I see my husband so domesticated, he actually helped Elliott build the boys treehouse and the play ground area. I recorded it, Kate though I was exaggerating but I recorded it. To me seeing that was a historical moment, I mean come-on Christian with a hammer and nails and doing a good job at that. It also was great to see brothers working building a relationship, Tris and Joey who together has become a hand full but I wouldn't want any other way. When it come to Christian and Elliott you know were not that close, so to see them bounding it is great to see, and for my dad who had helped as well, it's just nice what more can I say."

Hannah smiles, "Girl, I'm super happy that your happy, ever time we tired to get you that serenity back in Florida it wasn't happening so to see you like this is awesome you deserve it and so much more. Well I've better get going I promise Paige a mommy, daughter day it's her first time having her nails professionally done and feeling like a big girl. Get ready because this will be you and Phoebe soon, I love you sis and I'll call you later tonight."

Alone again Ana goes back to reading and editing rubbing her belly, "Hey my little darling are you trying to tell mama that your thirsty? Okay let's go and get you something to drink even though that means mommy running to pee like a hundred times tonight."

Walking into the kitchen she is met with Ella the new house keeper while Gail is still healing up, but was surprise to see Gail in the kitchen as well.

"Gail what are you doing? You better not let Jason catch you in here."

"Me? Your in here too."

"I just came to get myself something to drink. I have to say though you are a walking miracle, I mean the doctors were pretty sure walking was not in your future neither was using your right hand. You show them because here you are using a walker cutting up tomatoes."

"Ma'am what would you like to drink?"

"First, again call me Ana and just some juice, Simply Watermelon please with ice."

Still rubbing her belly she begin to breath in and out a little heavier which didn't go unnoticed from Gail.

"Ana sweetie are you okay?"

"I'm not sure, at first I thought maybe I was having Braxton Hicks Contractions again because they weren't that close but right now I don't know. Having contractions and now there like 5 minutes apart seems to be getting closer. This can't happen now Gail, it's to early I still have a month to ago."

"Sorry sweetie but judging from what we are know standing in baby Phoebe has plans that can't wait."

Ana looks down, "No, but it's to early we still have at least 3 weeks to go."